The Fleet Report and Daily for Monday September 23rd, 2024

StLouisCruisers

Thanks for posting the locations of the HAL Fleet and  all the daily news.

We are  very familiar with Quartz Reef products, have some bottles  in the house. 

Very concerned about Roy, @rafinmd.   DH has sent him an e-mail, which we hope he recieves. 

@Seasick Sailor  such good news for your sister.

Best wishes to all mentioned on the care list.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Home late from visiting grandkids and kayaking with them!!  What a treat!  It’s been since spring 2023 since we were able to kayak so today was a breakthrough. So grateful! 
IMG_1376.thumb.jpeg.49c1de8d30bed6ca88f7adc3d7bb8aa2.jpeg

@lindaler So sorry for your troubles. Sending strength to be present with your family in distress. 

@Vict0riann Prayers for Amazing! for both you and Pat. Thanks for updating us. 

@kazuJacqui, May you be blessed with everything you need: relief, hope for your procedure to get scheduled, and the items you’re missing!  And more!  

@rafinmd So glad you will have someone with you. Remember, you hire medical care!  They work for you!  Make sure you get everything you need and everything you need to know. Blessings for clarity, hope, direction and strength!  

@ottahand7 Hoping your DB is better tomorrow and you find him the right legal pathway. 

Annie @marshhawk and Terry @smitty34877 you are both great models of One day at a time!  Lovin your Happy pictures Annie!  Hugs to you and yours!  

@Seasick Sailor AMAZING news from Bonnie 🎇. 🙏 This lifts all our spirits. 

Blessings for Healing, comfort, hope wherever needed!  
Good night friends in this hemisphere, good morning to those on the other side. Maureen

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

Well once again a hurricane is headed to where our little cabin we rented is.  We are supposed to be there in 3 weeks.  If Firefly suffers damage, we wont be there in 3 weeks, we will be in Arkansas in a condo on a lake, that DH's mom will rent for us. Not sure that the other couple will want to do that, so it may just be me, DH and our BFF who I know will wander every walking trail in Hot Springs Village.  Momma Norma is frail, and DH is too, and I want to make sure that they see each other soon.  DH wont be able to travel for a while after the by pass surgery.  And I wont drive in the snow.

We either get to take a vacation where we want to go, or a vacation that we need to do, either way it's not in my hands.

Prayers for Roy and his companion tomorrow that good decisions are made for further care.

To all my friends here,  may wellness strike us all!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, cat shepard said:

@rafinmd Roy you sound as if you have given up. Please don’t. Attitude is sometimes the most important part of the battle. We are all pulling for you.

I apologize if I read too much into your message, but you sounded so disheartened. 

Lots of love & prayers winging their way. 

Ann

+1 Roy @rafinmd.

We are all praying 🙏 for you to recover.

Graham.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Without going into details, since I have not heard from Roy since I sent an email about 4 hours ago, and since my post to him,  I can say that he will have someone with him tomorrow.  When that person has to leave, there will be another who will be with him.  I hope that having someone who is close to him at his side, he will help him get  some answers and to find the will not give up.

Roy has been a big, and important part of this group from the beginning, and he has been a fighter in his health battles.  I hope he will continue that fight.  I agree with Ann @cat shepardthat a patient's attitude and willingness to fight is a big factor in any recovery.

Lenda

I absolutely agree with you Lenda and Ann @cat shepard.

Roy is one of the nicest people on here.

Graham.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1