WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

I thought Jenny ( with the beautiful singing voice)had left Infinity to start a business in Panama.

According to the most reliable of sources, Jenny replaced Marlene.

Elaine may simply have gone on holidays since she was already on Eclipse in guest relations prior to transferring to Century.

A source told me that Rose moved to Solstice from Millennium and I have not heard who is now on ML as CC host.

Anne -- I was wondering the same thing. I love Jonette, and the folks on Century are lucky to have her back onboard. But, especially considering it was her first stint as CC Hostess, I thought Elaine did a fabulous job, on our recent Century b2b! :cool:

Suzanne,

Jonette is wonderful; we are so glad she will be back on our April Century cruise! We leave for LA in twelve days. As the Century will be gone by the time we cruise the Eclipse in December, perhaps she will transfer over to our ship?:)

Talk to you soon!

Kel

Does anyone know who the Future Cruise consultant is on the Reflection. We will be on the Reflection TA sailing on April 16th.

Kathy

There are 4 of them sitting up on Deck 12 forward of the elevators.

I can tell you there was a Donna on this week on Silhouette . Very nice person to talk with

I guess Donna came back earlier than expected. Staff never really know when they are leaving and where they will be going. Donna is one of the very best!

Thank you, that is good to know, especially with the new PYP for booking a future cruise when onboard.

I guess Donna came back earlier than expected. Staff never really know when they are leaving and where they will be going. Donna is one of the very best!

Congratulations and greetings, Charles, to you and Cyndee from Kathy & Jack (long talks in Cova Cafe) from our recent b2b Century cruises.

Kathy

Thank you, that is good to know, especially with the new PYP for booking a future cruise when onboard.

Congratulations and greetings, Charles, to you and Cyndee from Kathy & Jack (long talks in Cova Cafe) from our recent b2b Century cruises.

Kathy

Thank you. Wonderful times at the Cova. Hope to see you soon.

Suzanne,

Jonette is wonderful; we are so glad she will be back on our April Century cruise! We leave for LA in twelve days. As the Century will be gone by the time we cruise the Eclipse in December, perhaps she will transfer over to our ship?:)

Talk to you soon!

Kel

Century doesn't leave the FLEET until April 2015.

Suzanne,

Talk to you soon!

Kel

Hi Kelly, you must be having a Sr moment;)...I get them all the time.:eek:

Century will not be gone in December. She is in the fleet until next

year....her final sailing is in April 2015....unless you are cruising in

Dec 2015? Then she will definitely be gone.

There are two to pick from. I don't know when the changeover will occur.

Someone who has recently sailed may know for sure.

Rose, not Lionel is CC host on Millennium.

Marlene was replaced by Jenny on Infinity

Tanushka was replaced by ? on Solstice

Kyle Dodson is now CD on Summit

Just got off Solstice last week. Rose will replace Tanushka. She should be on there now. She arrived late and Raluca (new cc hostess) filled in for her. Raluca is now on Summit filling in for Ashley who is on vacation. Anyone know where Ti-Anne is?

Hi Kelly, you must be having a Sr moment;)...I get them all the time.:eek:

Century will not be gone in December. She is in the fleet until next

year....her final sailing is in April 2015....unless you are cruising in

Dec 2015? Then she will definitely be gone.

Total Sr moment!:) I get my up-coming cruises mixed up.

Enjoy!

Kel

Does anyone know who the Future Cruise consultant is on the Reflection. We will be on the Reflection TA sailing on April 16th.

Kathy

Kathy isn't it the 26th. I will be onboard 4/12 for three cruises and will the post a "complete" list and update on the 19th.

Is RF different? Isn't deck 12 forward where the Spa is located:confused:? All other S-Class ships Future Cruise Consultants are in Destinations, deck five, midship, port side. ~ Rick

Just got off Solstice last week. Rose will replace Tanushka. She should be on there now. She arrived late and Raluca (new cc hostess) filled in for her. Raluca is now on Summit filling in for Ashley who is on vacation. Anyone know where Ti-Anne is?

She is at home in the Philippines.

Is RF different? Isn't deck 12 forward where the Spa is located:confused:? All other S-Class ships Future Cruise Consultants are in Destinations, deck five, midship, port side. ~ Rick

Yes, RF is different. It's deck 12 forward of the AFT elevators. The Spa is forward of the Forward elevators.

Reflection deck 5 office is totally for CC Host, deck 12 on the "Atrium well" is sales location… above library, card room etc..

Kathy isn't it the 26th. I will be onboard 4/12 for three cruises and will the post a "complete" list and update on the 19th.

Yes, Rick, the TA is April 26th; that was a typo and not a senior moment. :rolleyes: I will appreciate your posting of the list to see whom we may know from previous cruises. One of our priorities on embarkation day is to look for crew & officers we know, starting with waiters in the Oceanview Cafe. It looks like Chandru will be our CC host; we have not met him yet.

Good to know where (deck 12, forward of aft elevators) the Future Cruise office is. We want to book a few cruises early in the Reflection cruise.

Kathy

About Rossy a few said they were unhappy with her. We've been on over 50 cruises and she was the hostess on one of them and in my opinion she was one of best people we have ever met. Enough so that we have booked the Equinox again and really hope she will be on board. That was our experience with her others are entitled to their opinion.

About Rossy a few said they were unhappy with her. We've been on over 50 cruises and she was the hostess on one of them and in my opinion she was one of best people we have ever met. Enough so that we have booked the Equinox again and really hope she will be on board. That was our experience with her others are entitled to their opinion.

Agree: Rossy is wonderful! That being said we should recognize that the ship's crew are not public figures. They are simply hard working people who do all they can to provide us with the best vacation possible. There are sometimes things happening outside our view that make their job difficult. One cruise is not a sufficient sample to make a judgement. I have a firm rule not to attach a name to any negative comment I may post. I will speak to the person involved, or someone in authority on the ship, but not here! The old piece of advice: "If you can't say something positive,say nothing," I know I've said this before, but I just felt I needed to say it again. From this point on I will simply report any post that is a negative directed at a specific member of the crew and urge others to do the same.