WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Anyone know who is going to be the CD on Eclipse sailing from Southampton this summer

The summer- which cruise?

I believe Sue Denning is on at the moment, do they work 6 months on, 3 months off. So it depends just when she returned after Christmas, I think it was at the end of January.

Which probably means she won't be on my cruise at the end of July.

The summer- which cruise?

I believe Sue Denning is on at the moment, do they work 6 months on, 3 months off. So it depends just when she returned after Christmas, I think it was at the end of January.

Which probably means she won't be on my cruise at the end of July.

Hi....it is the 22nd August cruise to the Fjords

Constellation 3-12-2015

Master: Nikolas Christodoulakis

Staff Captain: Nikolaos Zacharopoulos

Chief Engineer: Nikolaos Politsis

Guest Relations Manager: Sinisa Micetic

Hotel Director: Marcela Salum

Cruise Director: Alejandro Tortorelli

Food & Beverage: Bernard Mazet

Executive Chef: Andy Bouchard

Captain's Club host: Lionel Chemburkar

Michael's Club host: Leo Bianu

Hi, may I just ask what the CC host/ess does? Is he/she the one who runs Michael's Club or is that a different person?

Michael's Club Concierge is responsible for assisting suite guests and Zenith passengers on board whereas the CC Hostess is responsible for the captains's club, distribution of coupons for the various levels, the Elite Breakfast and evening social hours held in the Observation lounge known as Sky Lounge on some ships. She is also responsible for setting up the Captains's Table on formal nights on most sailings.

Welcome to Cruise Critic

Additionally, being responsible for the Captain's Club, the host/hostess spends a lot of time explaining the program and enrolling new members, coordinating Crown & Anchor members into Captain's Club, and looking up passenger's past sailings to make sure that they have been given credit for all of them.

I was surprised to see (above) that Marlene is currently on the Reflection. :) I thought she was on another ship right before the holidays. I hope she will still be on the Reflection in two weeks.

Where is the social hostess office located?

Edited by Iamthesea

I was surprised to see (above) that Marlene is currently on the Reflection. :) I thought she was on another ship right before the holidays. I hope she will still be on the Reflection in two weeks.

Where is the social hostess office located?

Marlene will be on Deck 12 on Reflection during "office hours".

She just returned in February.

Different places on different ships, and some recently moved, so just ask on board your ship where the Captain's Club desk is (they probably won't recognize the term "social hostess" as that isn't used on Celebrity)

That's what they were once called. ;)

Marlene will be on Deck 12 on Reflection during "office hours".

She just returned in February.

Ah...so that is the large room over the Library? We never saw anyone in there during our cruise on the Equinox. I wondered what that area was. :rolleyes: That's right down from my stateroom. :) So glad she will be onboard.

Edited by Iamthesea

Yup. Could not agree more. We first cruised with him on Freedom of the Seas 7 years ago. We were ecstatic to see that he was our CD on our recently completed Silhouette cruise. He did not disappoint. Same old, same old that you are used to... plus more. Loved his pre-theatre introductions.

I was just talking to my wife about the cruise, and Richard, one of the great comments that no one else has ever made....to my knowledge...is when he asks the people RUDELY jumping out of their seats before the show is over and RUNNING OUT....where are you going in such a hurry, avoiding traffic ? and I LOVE YOU....Just Great