Never been there and I'm never going back!

Karysa

I hate to say it because I'm sure I'll get flamed...But I have no intentions on ever going to Alaska...or anywhere else on vacation where the temp is below 80 degrees.

I used to say that, too. I am a real warm weather girl and resisted for years. Finally gave in (went in the dead of summer) and it was one of the best cruises I've ever taken. Spent 3 days in Denali and then cruised from Seward to Vancouver in the inside passage. You may want to reconsider. It's nice and warm from inside the ship.

really not interested in Africa by either land or sea.

Would like to go to China and do a Med Cruise

as far as the middle east - been there done that and am still doing it ( it is only 102 today in Baghdad LOL )[/QUOTE]

About the same as Laredo, Texas.

107 in Phoenix today, so enjoy the cool breezes in Baghdad today, LOL

I'll never get off the ship in Jamaica again. Abject poverty across the street from billion dollar resorts. I kept looking around and waiting for the revolution to start.

Three months before we went, robbers were shot and killed by security personnel after robbing a tour excursion near Ocho Rios. We had guards with us at all times, but we were still offered drugs at public places like Dunn's River Falls.

Downtown Montego Bay T-shirts or "pretend vanilla" which they claimed to be pure (despite the label), $20 a lb of Blue Mountain Coffee (Starbucks is cheaper and better). Dirty and run down.

In Mexico, I've enjoyed several cities and tours but no more Ensenada. Starving, filthy, skinny dogs that no one cares for and children looking the same. It was the worst of all I've seen there. Martinique was moldy walls and rusted wrought iron. Three types of shops (all run by the same group apparently: 1) cameras/watches, 2) African carved knick-knacks and 3) T-shirts. Waste of time.

No desire to see African ports/cruises or Asian.

Am going to the Med in September. Would like to see Bahamas and Bermuda. No Northern Atlantic cruises interest me. Other than Jamaica and Martinique I could go back to the Caribbean over and over.

I hate to say it because I'm sure I'll get flamed...But I have no intentions on ever going to Alaska...or anywhere else on vacation where the temp is below 80 degrees.

No cruises in Kansas, but I would never road trip there. Weather is to warm unlike beautiful Nebraska. Sorry neighbor could not resist a little jab.:)

In Mexico, I've enjoyed several cities and tours but no more Ensenada. Starving, filthy, skinny dogs that no one cares for and children looking the same. It was the worst of all I've seen there.

Been to South or Central Phoenix recently??? Looks the same-Little Tijuana/Nogales/Ensenada. Phoenix is getting just plain disgusting in a lot of areas. Glad I live at the River.

I could not help but wonder if any line would do Mexico from Seattle occasionally. Do any do that?

Except for maybe the occasional repositioning cruise, I'm not aware of any regular cruises from Seattle (or Vancouver) to Mexico.

We are not beach people, so high temperatures are not a requirement for us. I am more interested in visiting interesting places. Most likely, having taken two Caribbean cruise, we have taken our last.

I have been thinking about this question since I saw this thread the other day, and I can not come up with anything. I want to go everywhere!

Yep, me too.. I love to get out and see different places. I'd go back to anywhere that isn't in the lower 48.....

Yep, me too.. I love to get out and see different places. I'd go back to anywhere that isn't in the lower 48.....

You DO realize you have contradicted yourself by your 2 posts. You did not like the one person not wanting to cruise to Charleston, SC, but yet you have nixed the whole lower 48. LOL!

Constantza, Romania. A northern Romanian land vacation, maybe. Their idea of a developed Black Sea cosmopolitan city is begging gypsies, rip off locals, no dogs because I think they're on the menus and graft so bad we had to pay for our taxi's port pass for a year or walk/roll a mile to the ship. Then there were the passengers held up downtown at gun point. It's just not ready to leave the stone age yet.

Other than there, I'm open minded.

I want to go everywhere, see everything, and experience all the world has to offer. There is a hierachy of countries, but I'm working my way through the continents and if I stay healthy, I hope to go everywhere. I just don't understand those people who have countries they don't want to visit. For me, that's very closed minded.

No flame here but you don't know what you're missing. Alaska is without a doubt the most beautiful and untouched place I've ever been. Of all my cruises . . . it's my favorite. My son lives in Kodiak, Alaska but much to his chagrin, will be leaving in August (he's a Coast Guard helicopter pilot and his next billet is headquarters in D.C.).

You probably don't remember me. I was on Triumph with you back in 05. We're just hunting around now for another cruise possibly spring of 2010. Looks like you've kept busy cruising. I have a nice picture of yourself and myself while we were getting ready to debark. Good to see you again :)

Gunner

Obvious ones have been mentioned.

I also have no desire to do a cruise to Australia or New Zealand--not because I don't want to visit but because I'd rather do a land tour and see more of each country.

You have no idea of what you're missing, the South Pacific is beautiful:rolleyes:

I have been to over 35 countries, some for a week or more, and have still not been to New Orleans, Kentucky, over half the National Parks of the US (even though I've been to Natl Parks in countries with populations of a very small town).

I hate to be treated like a criminal to get in a flying sardine can and eat poor food, so I think I'll just pack a suitcase, buy some beer for the motel before I stop, and see some more of the US before I cruise again.

Most of my family that went with me on my last cruise will never go back to Jamaica again. They thought the people there were very pushy and one person actually tried stealing!

I did a different excursion then some of the others in the big group we had..so I can't say the same.