Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Pendent

slavearlen

Summary of what I know about C&A jewelry:

Regalia on some (if not all, now) RC ships - the mostly diamond ones.

Mostly gold with a line of diamonds:

St. Thomas: In town - Imperial Jewelers At Havensight - Glitter

St. Kitts - Noble Jewelers

This is only my personal knowledge. If others have seen other things, that's their report. This is mine. :)

Summary of what I know about C&A jewelry:

Regalia on some (if not all, now) RC ships - the mostly diamond ones.

Mostly gold with a line of diamonds:

St. Thomas: In town - Imperial Jewelers At Havensight - Glitter

St. Kitts - Noble Jewelers

This is only my personal knowledge. If others have seen other things, that's their report. This is mine. :)

Thanks for the pics, Carol! Those are lovely shiny things!! Very very tempting, though the prices curtail my temptation considerably.

So now have a look at the po' folks version (:p) made from swizzle sticks. (No diamonds and gold! Just swizzle stick heads with some sterling and a couple of FW pearls.)

CandA%20SwizzleStick%20earrings.jpg

Maybe our paths will cross again on a ship one of these days, and I'll bring you a pair...along with an official membership card for the Sisterhood of the Swizzle Stick.

(Our motto is Wear your swizzle sticks, not your drinks.):)

Judy

Edited by foxgoodrich

We're the sales people wearing masks during this robbery?

SERIOUSLY! lol

Do you know what they were asking for the necklace? The lady at the store didn't remember the price

I forgot to say they had men's cuffs as well, but I didn't ask about them. When I told them I really wanted the necklace, the lady told me to purchase the dangly earrings and make 2 necklaces... lol.

Edited by NathanJax

Thanks for the pics, Carol! Those are lovely shiny things!! Very very tempting, though the prices curtail my temptation considerably.

So now have a look at the po' folks version (:p) made from swizzle sticks. (No diamonds and gold! Just swizzle stick heads with some sterling and a couple of FW pearls.)

Maybe our paths will cross again on a ship one of these days, and I'll bring you a pair...along with an official membership card for the Sisterhood of the Swizzle Stick.

Judy

I LOVE these! So cute and such a good idea! Bravo!:)

Judy

And we can wear them together ON COCOCAY!!!!! :p ;)

SERIOUSLY! lol

Do you know what they were asking for the necklace? The lady at the store didn't remember the price

I forgot to say they had men's cuffs as well, but I didn't ask about them. When I told them I really wanted the necklace, the lady told me to purchase the dangly earrings and make 2 necklaces... lol.

I did a thread about them:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2301715

And we can wear them together ON COCOCAY!!!!! :p ;)

Oh yes! I really do HAVE to make it to Coco Cay. Sometime. Soon. Swizzle stick earrings would be the perfect accessory - I agree...and there's always the 'chore' of collecting more swizzle sticks...I could do that too.;)

So I'm down - when are you gonna be there?:p

Judy

Edited by foxgoodrich

Oh yes! I really do HAVE to make it to Coco Cay. Sometime. Soon. Swizzle stick earrings would be the perfect accessory - I agree...and there's always the 'chore' of collecting more swizzle sticks...I could do that too.;)

So I'm down - when are you gonna be there?:p

Judy

Majesty

November

:)

• 4 weeks later...

I saved a whole bunch of swizzle sticks on my last cruise and want to make some of these for an upcoming cruise. I think they are really cute. When you said you took extras with you did you sell them or just give them away? I am just wondering if there were rules against selling "unauthorized" merchandise on the ship?

• 4 months later...

I just bought the pendant from Imperial Jewelers and it is beautiful. I find it more so than the encrusted version shown on another thread. This one is about 1" and the diamonds on the bar are very sparkly and lively. The chain does come with it. They even asked what size I wanted! Now that is service. I dealt with Vicky and he was awesome! Tell him Evelyn from MA. says hi when you go in to get yours. ;)

I just bought the pendant from Imperial Jewelers and it is beautiful. I find it more so than the encrusted version shown on another thread. This one is about 1" and the diamonds on the bar are very sparkly and lively. The chain does come with it. They even asked what size I wanted! Now that is service. I dealt with Vicky and he was awesome! Tell him Evelyn from MA. says hi when you go in to get yours. ;)

I'm glad you found the store to your liking -- I have been a customer there for about 2 years, and they are very helpful. I find their prices to be competitive. Their C&A pieces are quite pretty, I've bought several variations in pendant, ring, earrings, and bracelet.

• 1 month later...
Anyone know where to find or buy a gold Royal Caribbean Crown and Anchor pendent for a necklace? I've seen online where ladies have purchased them and they are gorgeous. I am a Diamond Member and want one, obviously with Diamonds. Are they available onboard? Just off the Jewel of the Seas and didn't see any there but it is a smaller ship. Next is Navigator of the Seas. Help! :)

I have never seen them available on board.. The port of St Thomas has them, I'm sure Clarea can give you the jewelers name..

Kay's Jewelers (downtown) in St. Marten also has a nice selection of Royal Caribbean bling.

I have never seen them available on board.. The port of St Thomas has them, I'm sure Clarea can give you the jewelers name..

Radiance also has them for sale. We are currently onboard.

Imperial Jewelers in St. Thomas also has them, and will work with you if you have a piece of jewelry you would like made. I have a Caribbean-style bangle bracelet that I love. :)