Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

It's my understanding that the 150% solo pricing will show up for Pinnacles, but D+ still have to call to get the pricing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I wondered if that was a Pinnacle thing because it never shows for me. Luckily I own a calculator so can figure it out :-)

''

Just checked and most (if not all) the GS on Brilliance are up in price today.

Looks like the GS party is over.

I figured that may happen. Put my deposit on our GS on the Westbound Brilliance TA last night. When I looked, there were no GS's available. Either everyone jumped, or they pulled them for pricing purposes.

mac_tlc

I figured that may happen. Put my deposit on our GS on the Westbound Brilliance TA last night. When I looked, there were no GS's available. Either everyone jumped, or they pulled them for pricing purposes.

mac_tlc

It was 5 grand for a JS this morning.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

It's my understanding that the 150% solo pricing will show up for Pinnacles, but D+ still have to call to get the pricing.

That's my understanding as well and, my TA reported the same[emoji6]. Much easier for all solo PC to book on-line and get the same number instead of calling and waiting and waiting...fwiw

That's my understanding as well and, my TA reported the same[emoji6]. Much easier for all solo PC to book on-line and get the same number instead of calling and waiting and waiting...fwiw

I had no idea. :o

I had no idea. :o

When I've asked agents for a 150% solo calculation they comment on my D+ status and then they check my points. Since all Pinnacles are beyond 340 points that explains why the calculation works well online - now we know!

Adventure will not be in San Juan after April 2018. It will be going to New Jersey.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Adventure is being banished to New Jersey.

Thanks guys for sharing that info, although it pains me to hear Jersey is getting the Adventure. I can see it being a great ship to sail on as an alternative to the expensive Anthem of the Seas for some. Do you know if it is planning on staying in Jersey, or if it will only be there for the summer months?

Thanks guys for sharing that info, although it pains me to hear Jersey is getting the Adventure. I can see it being a great ship to sail on as an alternative to the expensive Anthem of the Seas for some. Do you know if it is planning on staying in Jersey, or if it will only be there for the summer months?

Only for the summer, then it repo's to Fort Lauderdale.

mac_tlc

mac_tlc

We are on the Westbound Brilliance in 2018 also! We have a Roll Call already. Come over and join us. [emoji3]

I believe Adventure will ultimately take over the Freedom itineraries out of Ft. Lauderdale.

I'm waiting to book anthem out of nj hoping there is a sailing close to thanksgiving so we can watch Macy's parade then got in the ship well my 8 year old is anyway she's done her research 🤣

I wouldn't expect them to leave on thanksgiving day.

I'm waiting to book anthem out of nj hoping there is a sailing close to thanksgiving so we can watch Macy's parade then got in the ship well my 8 year old is anyway she's done her research 🤣

We done a transatlantic from Malaga to San juan a few years ago then flew up to Nyc and it was Thanksgiving. We had 4 nights and flew home o black Friday

Sent from my E5823 using Forums mobile app

Adventure will be sailing out of Southampton for the UK summer season until November 5th 2018, when she does the TA via Boston/New York back to Miami arriving 18th Nov.

Some very good prices at the moment in the UK for the TA, around half those for the near identical crossing on Celebrity Silhouette!.