Cruising on the Seas in Heaven

wrigley80

Many of you who follow these forum boards have come to know my dad (Rick) and I from all of my Carnival Reviews.

Well yesterday afternoon at 2:00 pm my dad took his final breath. He is enjoying his cruise into heaven now. He was not only my dad but also my cruising buddy. We were two peas in a pod and did everything together.

My dad had some major setbacks with his health that he just wasn't able to overcome. The last 3 weeks have been extremely rough so it is a comfort to know that my dad is finally at peace and no longer hurting.

Thank you all for your comfort and kindness when you read my reviews and followed along on the journeys that my dad and I shared together.

So very sorry for the loss of your Dad...love your reviews...and thru them could see how close you were to him....sending thoughts and prayers your way....you will always have him in your memories....and I know you have a lot of those.

Brianna, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your mom are in my prayers. You and your dad have so many great memories together that you will be able to look back on forever. I know it will be hard to cruise without him now,but he will always be with you where ever you go. You have my email if you need to talk. I love you girl!

Dear Brianna, I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. I know what a special relationship you two had. I was a Daddy's girl, too and my heart aches for you now. I'll keep you and your Mom and family in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.

Heather

Brianna,

Again, I am just so very sorry and heartbroken upon hearing of the sad news of the loss of your dad. I never met him, but felt I knew him through following your reviews over the past several years. I have no words other than I am terribly sorry to hear of the loss of your dad, and cruising buddy, and that you and your mom are in my thoughts and prayers.

Holly

So very sorry for your loss but so happy you have some of the best memories of your dad that anyone could ask for! Cherish and think of those times often, let a smile cross your lips and raise a glass toward heaven cuz you know he is smiling back!!! :) Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...

Brianna, we are so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Please remember the saying that appears at the bottom of my signature, as it is so appropriate now and forever. God Bless.

Love, Jeff, Patti, and Ryan

Wrigley aka Brianna, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your father, your cruising buddy. I lost my Dad in 1998, and on all of the cruises I take, I take my Dad's teddy bear, aka Stupid Bear with me. My dad and I had lots of travel dreams, and they were never fulfilled. I know that your future travels will always have him in your heart. May you find comfort and peace. A huge hug sent your way.

Big hugs to you and your family. I know it hurts now, and it will for a long time, but hopefully the memories you have of all the wonderful cruises you took together will help lift you up in the days ahead. He seemed like a happy guy, and I know you shared some really happy times together--I hope your relationship can be an example to us all to seize the day and spend quality time with the ones we love while we can!