Dining on Silhouette

Momma8

We are sailing on Silhouette in February and looking at the ship profile I see there are many specialty restaurants. I also notice there are charges to dine in them. Can anyone recommend one or two that are worth the extra money? We usually don't go to the restaurants that charge but some look really nice. Thank you.

The Lawn Club Grill is wonderful! I also love QSine and the Porch. May I suggest you look into purchasing a multi-night specialty dining package? They usually offer them online and will certainly offer packages when you board the ship. The packages will save you money and you will enjoy the best of what the Silhouette offers!

The Lawn Club Grill is wonderful! I also love QSine and the Porch. May I suggest you look into purchasing a multi-night specialty dining package? They usually offer them online and will certainly offer packages when you board the ship. The packages will save you money and you will enjoy the best of what the Silhouette offers!

Thank you. We were looking at Lawn Club and QSine.

We were on Silhouette for 2 weeks in December on a B2B cruise and had free specialty dining at every restaurant and tried them all.

We really enjoyed the Lawn Club Grill, had dinner there twice and lunch once in 14 days.

Qsine is fun for a group but with just 2 of us we did not enjoy it as much.

Tuscan gets mixed reviews, it was good on Silhouette but the upcharge steaks are not good cuts and my DH was disappointed.

We went to The Porch for lunch and it was good but over priced IMO. The sea food tower is cold seafood and if we had not gotten it free as part of our suite I would have been disappointed, free made it better.:D

Sushi on 5 had good dishes, we don't eat shashami, but lunch would have been $61 if we had been paying for it.

Our favorite is Murano's so we would pick Lawn Club and Murano's if only doing two.

We did Murano, Tuscan, Qsine and Lawn Club Grill on the Silhouette in March. For us the best was Murano hands down. Tuscan and the Lawn Club Grill were also great. For me Qsine is about the experience so the bigger group of people you go with the better but the food wasn't as good as the others. We just purchased the 4 dinner package and it worked out fine. However we made the mistake of going to Murano on the first night so everything after although was good was a little disappointing after the food and service we had on the first night.

If you are going to dine in two, my picks would be Murano and Lawn Club Grill. They are the best by far. I would dine in Murano later in the cruise as it is really special! We did not enjoy the new menu in Tuscan Grill or the gimmicky food in Qsine.

They do offer lunches on sea days in some of the Specialty Restaurants. However, there is an limited menu for those lunches. Many items are not available. They are closed for lunch on port days.

And here's another vote for the Lawn Club Grill; just wonderful. It's a been a few years, but we had a fabulous dinner at Tuscan Grille on the Silhouette. Also enjoy Murano. Having eaten at Qsine on three different Celebrity ships (including the Silhouette) with various sized groups (from just the two of us, to 6-8), we've decided we're done with the Qsine schtick.

I'll be celebrating a big birthday on the Silhouette later this year. Still trying to decide whether to pick Murano or Tuscan Grille for that special occasion. (We will surely eat at both, as well as the Lawn Club, on the cruise.)

Another vote for Lawn Grill. Negotiate your price. We were able to get 30% off by asking.

I have read that once on board you can get prices as much as 50% off for single dinners instead of buying the packages. We are going on a b2b in Jan and do not want to spend the extra money on restaurants but would like to try one on each of the cruises

I have read that once on board you can get prices as much as 50% off for single dinners instead of buying the packages.

I have read the same thing. Would love to get 50% off to try the Lawn Club Grill.

Is Murano staying?

They have removed the better restaurant on M class ships..so happy to hear it remains on Silhouette,

If Muranos is staying, we will go there, LCG and Tuscan,

We have 9 nites and will need a break from BLU..

[quote name=Turtles06;5315701

I'll be celebrating a big birthday on the Silhouette later this year. Still trying to decide whether to pick Murano or Tuscan Grille for that special occasion. (We will surely eat at both' date=' as well as the Lawn Club, on the cruise.)[/quote]

You should check out the new menu in Tuscan Grill. Many of our favorites are no longer available. We were disappointed with the new selections.

Murano is outstanding and Lawn Club is excellent for dinner. Lawn Club has a burger lunch for $15 but not my cup of tea.

Yes to Lawn Club Grill - excellent

New menu is Tuscan made it not worth the up charge IMO, even with big discount.

Qsine - I resisted for several sails but after trying it, I did really like it. It may be "gimmicky" but many items are pretty darn good and quite different from the fare in the other venues. Lava crab - yum! and "the box" with the middle eastern fare - winner winner. I did not care for the steak and could not try everything but if you go as a couple you can still sample many of the choices.

Murano and Tuscan are our favorites. We like all of them except the Qsine. On our last TA we had an unlimited Specialty package and we did not even visit the Qsine. The Porch was our discovered surprise, but for lunch. Quiet lunch with a great view.