Reflection TA eastbound 21 April - Live!!!

UKPete71

I get on board tomorrow. I will try and do live updates, where possible, as we cross the Atlantic.

We're in a 1C starboard cabin on deck 8. We have the Classic Drinks Package and Unlimited Internet. We probably won't be doing any speciality restaurants, although saying that I'm tempted to try Lawn Club Grill if we can get a deal.

We've had an active Roll Call, with plenty of activities arranged for the many sea days we have between Miami and Tenerife, which is our first port of call.

At the moment we're sat at Heathrow waiting for our (9.5 hours) flight to Miami.

13d2c36ba5fd90aa17a18e4c31301417.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I get on board tomorrow. I will try and do live updates, where possible, as we cross the Atlantic.

We're in a 1C starboard cabin on deck 8. We have the Classic Drinks Package and Unlimited Internet. We probably won't be doing any speciality restaurants, although saying that I'm tempted to try Lawn Club Grill if we can get a deal.

We've had an active Roll Call, with plenty of activities arranged for the many sea days we have between Miami and Tenerife, which is our first port of call.

At the moment we're sat at Heathrow waiting for our (9.5 hours) flight to Miami.

13d2c36ba5fd90aa17a18e4c31301417.jpg

Peter, great to see you are doing the Live updates. See you soon at the Sail Away!

Doug

Enjoy Reflection! We sailed on her last month and it was amazing. FYI, there was a table set up outside the Oceanview Café on the first day offering a 15% discount off the price of the Lawn Club Grill on the first night...that would bring it down from $45 to $38. I mentioned that a friend of mine paid $30 the week before and that's the price we were given. It was an excellent meal. We also had lunch there one day...and it was one of the best burgers I've ever had. Be sure to save room for the warm chocolate chip cookie topped with a scoop of ice cream...WOW!!!

Bon Voyage!

Susan

In 4.5 hours, we will board a plane for Miami to spend the night before boarding Reflection for our first TA. We are very excited for the trip and to meet all of the great folks we have chatted with on cruise critic for many months. Joanne

Hey Peter! Tim and I arrived in Miami this afternoon. We are enjoying the warm weather -78 degrees! We look forward to seeing you at sail away :)

Edited by krb1000
Mistake

Later in the cruise they will be hawking to get people to attend the Lawn Club Grill. You most likely will be able to get either 2for1 or 30% off. Play it by ear.

I'll be looking for for 2 for 1 deals!

Peter, great to see you are doing the Live updates. See you soon at the Sail Away!

I'm happy for others to join in with updates, which is why I posted the link in the roll call. [emoji1360]

Thanks! A picture of the Spotlight (Senior officers) would be much appreciated. Also a picture of the sushi menu.

Happy cruising, enjoy all the coming sea days.

Here are the officers onboard. There's been some changes for this cruise.

6b90492f112b4f7babe0956ae7903e21.jpg

If there's a menu outside Sushi on 5 I'll try a get a photo for you when I pass by.