Internet Benefit

Just checked with RCI regarding Diamond, Diamond + internet benefit and received a rather uncertain response. I am sure that this has been discussed countless times before, but it appears that there may have been a fairly recent C&A loyalty benefit change that has discontinued that benefit. Anyone cruised recently to verify if that benefit has been discontinued. If it happens to be still in existence is it one 24 hour period or two? It is no longer listed as a loyalty benefit that I could find.

Just checked with RCI regarding Diamond, Diamond + internet benefit and received a rather uncertain response. I am sure that this has been discussed countless times before, but it appears that there may have been a fairly recent C&A loyalty benefit change that has discontinued that benefit. Anyone cruised recently to verify if that benefit has been discontinued. If it happens to be still in existence is it one 24 hour period or two? It is no longer listed as a loyalty benefit that I could find.

Diamond: $20 off a package OR one free continuous 24-hour period of unlimited internet.

Diamond Plus: $40 off a package OR two free continuous 24-hour periods of unlimited internet.

Diamond: $20 off a package OR one free continuous 24-hour period of unlimited internet.

Diamond Plus: $40 off a package OR two free continuous 24-hour periods of unlimited internet.

Thank you very much. Could not find it on the website and the rep was not sure.

who told you it had changed?

Just a head up: You do need to go to customer service and tell them you want to apply your free time or discount. It's not automatic.

BonVoyage

Dawna

It was automatically applied for us on the Oasis last week. You logged on and created an account. Once you gave it your name and cabin number, the discount was applied to any of the packages you chose. It showed the full price, the discount, and the net price.

mac_tlc

Just a head up: You do need to go to customer service and tell them you want to apply your free time or discount. It's not automatic.

BonVoyage

Dawna

It was automatically applied for us on the Oasis last week. You logged on and created an account. Once you gave it your name and cabin number, the discount was applied to any of the packages you chose. It showed the full price, the discount, and the net price.

mac_tlc

Agree with mac_tlc. In 4 cruises since turning Diamond, the discount automatically applied when purchasing the 24 hour period on 3 of them. On the one where the discount did not apply, the Diamond concierge credited the charge.

I thought the question was about Diamond?

Actually, the OP asked about Diamond and Diamond Plus. Gagirl just added the information about Pinnacle.