OBC with stock ownership

RNGALNG

I just had my travel agent send in the information for our stock OBC. I'm now watching our personalized page to see if it has been added. In the past, the OBC would show up on my husbands chart as it is in his name. But I can't remember how it is listed off to the side. Does it state that it is from the stock?

My Stock OBC was just posted yesterday as "Customer Goodwill". :p

Just checked. My cruise for Dec. 5 says "Shareholders Benefit".

"Customer Goodwill" is usually when Princess is giving you OBC because they did something wrong and want to reimburse you for it.

Edited by JF - retired RRT

Just checked. My cruise for Dec. 5 says "Shareholders Benefit".

"Customer Goodwill" is usually when Princess is giving you OBC because they did something wrong and want to reimburse you for it.

How long was the turn around from time faxed to time posted. I know sometimes it is just a day or so and at other times it is a week or so. Was just wondering what it was running now. I turned in ours on Tuesday and it still hasn't posted. I know, I'm just excited and want it done. . .I'll give it a week and then try again. . .

My Stock OBC was just posted yesterday as "Customer Goodwill". :p

I Sent in one request for stock credit for two two cruises - Dec 11 for Regal and 22 Jan for Caribbean Princess. The stock credit for 22 Jan cruise is listed as "Shareholders Benefits" against my name (I am listed as First Passenger). My stock credit for my 11 Dec 2016 Regal Princess cruise was posted as "Customer Goodwill" against my name (I'm listed as 3rd passenger). Called Princess to question this. Stock credit (Shareholders Benefits) can only be applied to First or Second Passenger so Princess has to list it as "Customer Goodwill" for the 3rd or 4th passenger if they are the ones with the stock.

Stock credit (Shareholders Benefits) can only be applied to First or Second Passenger so Princess has to list it as "Customer Goodwill" for the 3rd or 4th passenger if they are the ones with the stock.

Odd since there is only one Stockholder's OBC allowed per cabin.

It has always appeared as stockholder's OBC on my personalizer. It is a very nice perk.

Yes, very nice perk, my upcoming December cruise is my first time using it. The stock is a good dividend-payer and has gone up significantly since I purchased. I LOVE free money!

How long was the turn around from time faxed to time posted. I know sometimes it is just a day or so and at other times it is a week or so. Was just wondering what it was running now. I turned in ours on Tuesday and it still hasn't posted. I know, I'm just excited and want it done. . .I'll give it a week and then try again. . .

Mine has always been within 24 hours. Usually the same day.

Odd since there is only one Stockholder's OBC allowed per cabin.

Since I am the one that submitted and signed the fax, the stock credit had to go against my name. For the Regsl cruise, my DH and son are listed as 1st and 2nd passengers so they can get the AIDP. I am listed as 3rd passenger and Princess gave me the stock credit listed as Goodwill against my name.

normally i have experienced very quick turn around with when I fax it and when it gets posted (usually within a day).

But I sent ours in this past Monday for three cruises in January and it still has not been posted.

I am guessing with the US holiday it may be a little later than normal.

Vickie

normally i have experienced very quick turn around with when I fax it and when it gets posted (usually within a day).

But I sent ours in this past Monday for three cruises in January and it still has not been posted.

I am guessing with the US holiday it may be a little later than normal.

Vickie

This is what I was thinking as well, Vickie! My husband who worked with big business, is guessing that Tuesday will be the day it pops up as nothing will be getting done right now because of Thanksgiving. That will be the week mark and I will then have it resent then.

I've talked with Princess & was told that it takes 1 week to get the credit posted.

Tom😀

I own 100 ccl uk shares, what do I need to do to claim the credit

Assuming you are in the UK, contact

PRINCESS CRUISES (UK)

Princess Reservations

Carnival UK

Carnival House

100 Harbour Parade

Southampton SO15 1ST

United Kingdom

Tel 44 0 843 373 0333

Fax 44 0 238 065 7509

Provide them with proof of ownership (usually an account statement dated within three months of embarkation), your booking number, ship name, date of sailing, and your contact information.

Does Princess have a email so you can confirm delivery of your fax

I haven’t seen an email address for confirming the arrival of your OBC FAX, but someone on CC earlier posted this phone number for checking on its arrival

Tel 800 872 6779 ext. 30317

That's the number for the US anyway. I've posted it a number of times. :) Glad to see it reposted here. It's useful info that most folks don't seem to have. I generally send my fax, wait about an hour, then call to verify the fax was received. They check and then apply the credit immediately. I also ask them to send an email confirmation at the same time. It's worked great every time.

• 7 months later...