Is it really $95+ for the Labadee Zipline?

Did it twice on two different sailings.

Yea pricey, but people pay and I mean pay for what they want.

Some think it is over priced, yea kinda sorta.

But we do not have this back home........we have ONE red light in our town, so this is the BIG time for us.

The whole excursion takes about 90 min.

From check in to orientation to practice run, to anticipation going up the side of the mountain.

Had a blast

Enjoy we do.

It was completely worth it in my opinion. My husband, myself , my 21 yr old daughter and 17 yr old daughter did it. My 21 yr old has super bad anxiety and tryed to back out but my husband talked her through and I have to say she smiled bigger than I've ever seen in my life!! It was worth it!! My husband is a tower dawg ( tower worker) climbs for a living and even he enjoyed it.

It was worth every penny. That take on a practice run first and a ride up the mountain. The views from the platform were breathtaking. See my ship in the distance and the turquoise waters of the bay. Would do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have been to Labadee several times but have not done the zipline there. We have done ziplines in other ports (St Kitts, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico) that cost about the same but included multiple zip lines (as many as 12) and were in rain forests which made them quite the adventure. The Labadee one is not worth it to us to do just one zip, and over a beach, but it is for a lot of folks. If no one was paying they would have done away with it or lowered the price. Now the Dragontail Coaster in Labadee we love!!:hearteyes:

Is it worth it? Depends on your view point. I did it about 8 years ago. I thought it was awesome, but I would never pay to do it again. Its one of those things that you've done it and move on. Kind of like swimming with the Dolphins. I did that over 10 years ago, but would not pay to do it again.

For me, it falls into the category of "been there, done that"

Since supply and demand seem well matched, the price is exactly right.

I've avoided doing it for 2 trips due to price, but this last time we went and I'm glad.

The run isn't that long but the memories and gopro video are much longer.

I pay it x3 for the kids and myself... done it twice and will be doing it again in August when we are they're. But hey, I've also paid $60 to have out picture made with a monkey. (At least the proceeds went to monkey conservation... so they said).

I did it back in 2012, I believe it was 75$ US back then. It was worth it. I would do it again. It was peaceful . I was worried more worried about the jeep driver driving us to the top of the mountain :cool: