Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

First time sailing on NCL. We sail Dec 5th 2015. I booked a minisuite during the kids sail free promotion. I also was granted a choice of Bev package or Dinning packing. I choose the dinning package. I wonder- if I were to pay for the dinning package,-- how much would it be/ My kids are 5.

Secondly, I wonder if anyone can tell me how comfortable it is to sail in a minisuite with 2 5 year olds? We normally book connecting rooms, but indeed wanted to take advantage of the kid sale free promo. The agent could not give me much details about the room apart from the square footage. How are these rooms situated on the Breakaway class? I was hoping that this room had 4th bed that was not a upper berth. One agent sais a 4th twin comes out of the wall and one said no, there are upper berths.

First time sailing on NCL. We sail Dec 5th 2015. I booked a minisuite during the kids sail free promotion. I also was granted a choice of Bev package or Dinning packing. I choose the dinning package. I wonder- if I were to pay for the dinning package,-- how much would it be/ My kids are 5.

Secondly, I wonder if anyone can tell me how comfortable it is to sail in a minisuite with 2 5 year olds? We normally book connecting rooms, but indeed wanted to take advantage of the kid sale free promo. The agent could not give me much details about the room apart from the square footage. How are these rooms situated on the Breakaway class? I was hoping that this room had 4th bed that was not a upper berth. One agent sais a 4th twin comes out of the wall and one said no, there are upper berths.

We are also booked in a minisuite with a 6 and 9 year old, we have also done cabins similar on Carnival, no problem with room in our cases.

A normal minisuite has an upper and a lower for the 3/4 passenger

20141006_090000_zpshejthpej.jpg

Not my picture but a mini suite M6 category on the Breakaway.

Pretty standard upper/lower combo

Booked in 18118 for Dec 12. It looks like the hot tub is right over my bathroom / balcony... Am I looking at this right?

Yep, although it does appear to be more over 18120 but it does "spill over" (no pun intended) to your window/balcony.

Its also the public hot tube, FWTW

A 3 day Bahamas junket? Probably not.

But if its going to be a problem...then hope springs eternal. :D

Depends on the days of the week I'd say. If those 3 days hit a weekend there will probably be a ton of kids. If the 3 days are weekdays probably very few kids. I assume this is early November we're talking so school would be in session.

Edited by Dave85

Depends on the days of the week I'd say. If those 3 days hit a weekend there will probably be a ton of kids. If the 3 days are weekdays probably very few kids. I assume this is early November we're talking so school would be in session.

Nov 11-14 Wednesday to Saturday

Veterans day is Wednesday, which may be a school holiday.

I just hope there's not too many kids on my sailing

Wow, and with the talk of the kids club only taking a certain number of kids....but that's right.....it didn't bother you because you didn't have any.

Enjoy your cruise :D

Harriet

We are also booked in a minisuite with a 6 and 9 year old, we have also done cabins similar on Carnival, no problem with room in our cases.

A normal minisuite has an upper and a lower for the 3/4 passenger

20141006_090000_zpshejthpej.jpg

Not my picture but a mini suite M6 category on the Breakaway.

Pretty standard upper/lower combo

I know that NCL calls these rooms mini suites, but I still feel that they should really be called Deluxe Balcony. They hardly fall into suite territory, mini or otherwise.

I know that NCL calls these rooms mini suites, but I still feel that they should really be called Deluxe Balcony. They hardly fall into suite territory, mini or otherwise.

There's a different room called a deluxe balcony

Well bigger bathroom and in the case of an M6 a much bigger balcony than even most Haven balconies are. One of the few balconies that you can get sun and shade.

But its just a bigger room from a standard balcony. No deluxe involved.

B6 has a good sized Balcony.

20141005_122848_zpsobmpfytr.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415538049_989073_zpswc7ellfq.jpg