Forgot to do Online Check-In

rubiksgirl

So forgot to do online check-in and I see cut-off time was 3 days prior to cruise. Cruise leaves tomorrow. Am I screwed? What happens now?

You are only 'screwed' if you do not enjoy your sailing!

The rest will fall into place dockside, just have your travel documents.

bon voyage

No problem. You just check in at the pier. The baggage handlers can provide luggage tags if you don't have them. Make sure you have all the required travel ID and reservation information with you to facilitate your check in and boarding.

Enjoy your cruise!

Phew!! Thank you for the quick reply, I was beginning to panic!

Phew!! Thank you for the quick reply, I was beginning to panic!

Don’t panic, it will be fine. Do plan to get there fairly early in the boarding process. I think you need to complete the manual check-in at least two hours before sail-away.

“If you have not completed Online Check-in, you will be required to complete this process at the pier two hours prior to the published sailing time.“

https://www.celebritycruises.com/int/company/customer-support/help-and-faqs/pre-cruise/online-check-in

I hope you have a great cruise!

As others said, no big deal. Just takes an extra two-three minutes to check-in at the pier. So long as you arrive on time and bring all required documents it will not make any significant difference. Enjoy your vacation.

Don’t panic, it will be fine. Do plan to get there fairly early in the boarding process. I think you need to complete the manual check-in at least two hours before sail-away.

“If you have not completed Online Check-in, you will be required to complete this process at the pier two hours prior to the published sailing time.“

https://www.celebritycruises.com/int/company/customer-support/help-and-faqs/pre-cruise/online-check-in

I hope you have a great cruise!

We've never done online checkin. The X website is just too screwed up to waste my time doing it. It takes 2-3 minutes at the pier. Less time than it takes to do online with that websites .

Do your best to have something in writing with your room number on it. The last page of your eDocs, which you should have even without online check in, will have what the luggage tag is supposed to look like. The Porter will be able to make it match.

Enjoy your cruise!

Do your best to have something in writing with your room number on it. The last page of your eDocs, which you should have even without online check in, will have what the luggage tag is supposed to look like. The Porter will be able to make it match.

Enjoy your cruise!

I have a question - I have already complete online check-in, and printed my express passes, and ordered luggage tags to be mailed to me. You mention e-docs. I did get an e-mail from Celebrity stating that my e-docs were ready "at the link below". The only link in my e-mail was to online check-in. So, is there a difference between the express pass and e-docs?

I have a question - I have already complete online check-in, and printed my express passes, and ordered luggage tags to be mailed to me. You mention e-docs. I did get an e-mail from Celebrity stating that my e-docs were ready "at the link below". The only link in my e-mail was to online check-in. So, is there a difference between the express pass and e-docs?

If you go to the website and select "Print Luggage Tags" it will actually get your entire "Guest Ticket Booklet" which has everything including the luggage tags.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you go to the website and select "Print Luggage Tags" it will actually get your entire "Guest Ticket Booklet" which has everything including the luggage tags.

Tried that, it won't let me print. Oh well, guess I'll call and have them e-mail them to me.

Make sure your pop up blocker is turned off in whatever web browser you are using. That seems to be an issue when using Celebrity's website.

Ditto. Different people report different engines work for them...but I couldn't do it in Google Chrome but I could in Firefox. It is the pop-up blocker that is the issue....or some other technical thingamajiggy I don't understand....

As others said, no big deal. Just takes an extra two-three minutes to check-in at the pier. ....

That's given me a thought - if it only takes 2-3 minutes extra at the pier that could be a lot quicker and less stressful than trying to use Celebrity's Web Site to do on-line check in