I’m seeing refundable rates again!

12 hours (or so) after this thread was started, the refundable deposits are still showing. And... to make it even better, on the cruise that I was trying to price, the refundable deposit price is $150 LESS than the non-refundable price!

12 hours (or so) after this thread was started, the refundable deposits are still showing. And... to make it even better, on the cruise that I was trying to price, the refundable deposit price is $150 LESS than the non-refundable price!

That's got to be a mistake, I'd book ASAP!

I assume one could change to RD? Not sure its worth it to me even if I could. It makes my cruise go up 300.00. That would be the exact amount of the FCC after the 100.00 pp cancellation fee.

I assume one could change to RD? Not sure its worth it to me even if I could. It makes my cruise go up 300.00. That would be the exact amount of the FCC after the 100.00 pp cancellation fee.

I think once non refundable then you can't switch to refundable even with the cancellation fee.

That's got to be a mistake, I'd book ASAP!

Unfortunately it's for a cruise I've already booked. Even with the lower rate today it's still more expensive than when I originally booked and if I booked now I'd also be losing OBC that was included with the original booking.