Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

January, perhaps February. I think mid February was my last estimated guess? Some think even before the end of this year but I am not sure of that although that AIDA cruise line megablock and the block assembly is on a high pace! It may correlate or not; Bliss going out earlier to make space for the 2nd AIDA megablock or float out depends on the readiness of Bliss.. :)

Readiness it can be anything; work on her hull, placing equipment on board you prefer in a dry environment or weather related things. Although they build a tent/use tarp to cover up her top deck you might need less winter like conditions to apply the decking in example, etcetera.

January, perhaps February. I think mid February was my last estimated guess? Some think even before the end of this year but I am not sure of that although that AIDA cruise line megablock and the block assembly is on a high pace! It may correlate or not; Bliss going out earlier to make space for the 2nd AIDA megablock or float out depends on the readiness of Bliss.. :)

You thinking their posted date is outdated or overly-conservative?

14c4473c1e40d0e3e82587dc4105993d.jpg

Edit: where did we see the end of year date? I recall seeing that posted somewhere.

You thinking their posted date is outdated or overly-conservative?

14c4473c1e40d0e3e82587dc4105993d.jpg

Edit: where did we see the end of year date? I recall seeing that posted somewhere.

Darn, forgot about Meyer posting mid Feb themselves LOL: http://www.meyerwerft.de/en/meyerwerft_de/besucher/termine_1/wichtige_termine.jsp

:')

edit: The latter, current progress & gut feeling; I would place a bet on first half Feb.

On the CC Bliss TA FB someone commented about that, a week or two ago?

Sorry if this is old news...but in the aftermath of my Bliss-booking excitement, I ordered the Norwegian brochure for 2017-2019. It came today with a letter talking about recent news and I was surprised to see this:

"We would also like to inform you that after a successful two-year partnership, we will no longer be working with the Pubbelly Restaurant Group or Jose Garces, effective October 21, 2017. Though the partnerships are not continuing, Norwegian Escape will still offer Food Republic, Bayamo, and Pinchos Tapas Bar dining venues."

I didn't make it to Food Republic on the Escape but always heard good things about it so I thought I would get another chance this time around. Don't the Bliss deck plans show Food Republic being in the same place it is on the Escape?

"We would also like to inform you that after a successful two-year partnership, we will no longer be working with the Pubbelly Restaurant Group or Jose Garces, effective October 21, 2017. Though the partnerships are not continuing, Norwegian Escape will still offer Food Republic, Bayamo, and Pinchos Tapas Bar dining venues."

This makes me sad, but as long as they keep the current menu I'll still be hitting it up the most on the TA.