Allure of the Seas 7 Day Eastern Caribbean

Fantastic review and super helpful photos! Thank you very much for putting this all together for us!

Does anyone have info about a draft beer package? I'd be interested in getting that.

I found the following info in compasses from this year’s May 27th Allure Eastern sailing:

- Day 4 stated you could purchase 10 Draft Beers Card for $49 at any bar that offers draft beer. No mention of any additional gratuity.

- Day 6 offered the 10 drinks (up to $13 each) for $79 + 18% gratuity.

- Day 7 listed a “World of Beer Tasting” event in the pub that afternoon for $15 + 18% gratuity.

~ Judy

27B63F9D-6288-4339-BB1F-B9B37441F408.jpeg.fa7058f4d495a0374896aed377b808b6.jpeg

1BDC63B3-B09B-4F45-9BFC-B4068B607D1C.jpeg.bd0c2a4de207a2c32b66d1e553ff0f38.jpeg

7BADA6D5-2BC5-40BD-84BC-9089B95B9D5B.jpeg.e4b970d2004fc8f7ae065a551c7e7018.jpeg

Edited by FloridaPalms

Fantastic review and super helpful photos! Thank you very much for putting this all together for us!

Does anyone have info about a draft beer package? I'd be interested in getting that.

I found this, if you zoom in it says gratuity is included

IMG_0952.thumb.jpg.cc48b18e7e3c9d954040ce17ff56d2c1.jpg

One more question, I didn't see it on the menu but maybe I missed it. Is there a crab leg dinner?

my 15 year old son loves them.

Nichole

I've not seen crab legs on any Main Dining Room menu.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your amazing review and photo's!! We sail on the Allure in 10 days. I am confused about a few things...I noticed prices on the menu for the specialty restaurants. I purchased 2 dinner packages...one at Chops and the other at the Japanese rest. Do we pay in addition to our charges or is it like the MDR and we just order what we want? I also purchased the drink package. I read that it only goes up to $13, yet there is not one glass of wine that is under on average $17. Did you find that to be the case? Last question....how do you know what restaurants are included in your cruise and which ones you have to pay for? It seems like there isn't a lot of "free" food and the drinks are over the set $13. Thanks again!!

I found the following info in compasses from this year’s May 27th Allure Eastern sailing:

~ Judy

Is this ever offered earlier than Day 6?

- Day 4 stated you could purchase 10 Draft Beers Card for $49 at any bar that offers draft beer. No mention of any additional gratuity.

- Day 7 listed a “World of Beer Tasting” event in the pub that afternoon for $15 + 18% gratuity.

~ Judy

Thank you! I know things are probably subject to change but at least I know what days to keep an eye out for the specials!

Great thread and pics! Getting excited about my cruise in Nov, we haven't sailed with RCCL in several years.

Couple questions -

Was Johnny Rockets free for Breakfast? I thought I read that somewhere (just a charge for lunch and dinner)

Was the Headliner show the same each time or should I book multiple nights because the show will be different?

I am curious too what other food places are free (besides the main ones like the MDR and Windjammer)

Thank you!

Great thread and pics! Getting excited about my cruise in Nov, we haven't sailed with RCCL in several years.

Couple questions -

Was Johnny Rockets free for Breakfast? I thought I read that somewhere (just a charge for lunch and dinner)

Was the Headliner show the same each time or should I book multiple nights because the show will be different?

I am curious too what other food places are free (besides the main ones like the MDR and Windjammer)

Thank you!

JR free for breakfast on Allure.

Lots of quick bite places. Pizza, sandwiches, hot dogs. We like the Park Cafe for sandwich, salad, soup. Solarium open for breakfast and lunch.

Couple questions -

Thank you!

Headliner show was the same each time when I was on Allure in June.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Couple questions -

YES

Thank you!

Boarding Day Complimentary Food and Snacks

Windjammer 11:30

Solarium Bistro 11:30

Wipe Out Café Noon

Park Café 11:30

Boardwalk Dog House 11:30

Café Promenade 11:30

Sorrento's 11:30

Food and Snacks for $$$

Chops Grille Noon

Vintages Tapas Noon

Giovani's Table Noon

Sabor 11:30

Jonny Rockets 11:30

Cups and Scoops 11:30

Starbucks 11:30

For all other days consult your Daily Compass

Note: There will be a slightly different schedule for Sea days and Port days.

Great! Thanks Bird Travels and Karen! Just trying go to get my notes in order. We had friends travel on the Allure recently and they had no idea about the JR breakfast so trying to make sure I’m prepared! 😊

We had a great time sitting outside on the Boardwalk having breakfast. Not as much selection, but they just what we wanted.

• 7 months later...
On 3/20/2018 at 12:21 AM, BirdTravels said:

Post your cruise photos at sea using Voom.

97ecc695daa86d90ab8276c52af5a0f0.jpg

8ba41a52f7bf7e43a4fea6604463183b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one is interesting because a few days ago I purchased the pre-boarding price for 2 devices surf & stream for $20.99 per  but it seems as they're offering it cheaper once on board.  

2 minutes ago, Mr. Candyman said:

This one is interesting because a few days ago I purchased the pre-boarding price for 2 devices surf & stream for $20.99 per  but it seems as they're offering it cheaper once on board.  

Nevermind....just realized this was from a year ago so prices have changed.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Candyman said:

I believe the price posted here is per device, and your pre-cruise price was the total price for both devices.

2 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I believe the price posted here is per device, and your pre-cruise price was the total price for both devices.

Yes, I also see that now that you've pointed it out.  I need to stop researching and just wait for my sail date....lol

31 minutes ago, Mr. Candyman said:

Nevermind....just realized this was from a year ago so prices have changed.

Here are the prices that were on Symphony of the seas last month.

D93420CA-B533-457C-A0F0-4BB276809B02_zps

I’ll be doing a live review on Allure here in a few weeks so you  will be able to see some more recent things. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/17/2018 at 7:18 AM, FloridaPalms said:

-

how can we find the May 27th Allure Eastern sailing cruise compass?