Jewel of the Seas - Suites Happy Hour

Jewel OTS has a Concierge Club for suite guests (GS and above). The club is open 24 hours, continental breakfast, afternoon snacks, specialty coffee, and every night a 3 and one-half hour 'happy hour' when a limited selection of free adult and soft drinks are served in the club.

Jewel OTS has a Concierge Club for suite guests (GS and above). The club is open 24 hours, continental breakfast, afternoon snacks, specialty coffee, and every night a 3 and one-half hour 'happy hour' when a limited selection of free adult and soft drinks are served in the club.

Can diamond+ use the Concierge Club on the Jewel on Trans Atlantic cruises?

Probably, but hard to tell. As the number of upper tier rises on the repo cruises, they start restricting.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Diamond Plus are supposed to have use of the Concierge Lounge. Last year on the Serenade TA there must have been an unusually large number of suites and Pinnacles because they relegated us Diamond Plus guests to the Diamond Lounge. Before I was aware of this I was able to use my card to open the door but I was rudely run out by concierge Mario.

They will likely open up the entire deck 7 aft lounge for Diamond and above for the evening cocktail period. The CL will still be available for D+ during morning breakfast period and for 24 hour access to free specialty coffee.

Diamond Plus are supposed to have use of the Concierge Lounge. Last year on the Serenade TA there must have been an unusually large number of suites and Pinnacles because they relegated us Diamond Plus guests to the Diamond Lounge. Before I was aware of this I was able to use my card to open the door but I was rudely run out by concierge Mario.

Surprised, Mario isn't usually like that. But yes this is typical on longer cruises like TA or Repo's where you can have have the ship Upper Tier C&A there's not much else can be done. 20yrs ago Diamond was top Tier and they had access to CL, but back then at most have 6-10 Diamond's on a new ship or a popular cruise...

They will likely open up the entire deck 7 aft lounge for Diamond and above for the evening cocktail period. The CL will still be available for D+ during morning breakfast period and for 24 hour access to free specialty coffee.
D+ weren't allowed in CL on Mariner repo any time of the day. Plenty of other places to go.

Definitely not the norm7aa2af5412294fe0c001a400cc4611d2.jpg3a9653893463255f8143e75a62a3cf88.jpg18fedcd37d1515af0c29ffa913c554e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Deck 6 :)

It was in the morning when Mario ran me out of the CL and according to him not available to D+ at any time on my TA. He was quite clear on that. :loudcry:

There are a set number of suites that can't change for a TA.

Must have been those darn Pinnacles! LOL

I'm on Adventure soon. I saw a picture of a sign someone posted above that seemed to show a special place in the dining room for breakfast and also lunch on sea days for suite guests. Anyone familiar with this?

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

I'm on Adventure soon. I saw a picture of a sign someone posted above that seemed to show a special place in the dining room for breakfast and also lunch on sea days for suite guests. Anyone familiar with this?

Adventure's suite breakfast is in Giovanni's Table.

• 2 weeks later...
I was on the Jewel in July, and the club was not open 24 hours. It was open in the morning for a continental breakfast and in the evening for drinks and appetizers.

Are you saying the door to the concierge club was locked in the afternoon?

That would be truly unfortunate.

The door works 24hours, there's just no staff in there. Also on the Jewel currently most folks we have seen in the lounge have been diamond and above, rather than gold cards - I am not sure the diamond lounge is even open on this cruise.

We wanted to ask the concierge a question, and could not reach her by phone. We went to the lounge, in the afternoon, and the door was locked.

Odd, I am on the Jewel currently and have been in the lounge at all kinds of times, maybe it's concierge specific, the current one is Haffnar.

We were on the Jewel TA last November. As D+ we were not allowed to use the Concierge lounge - as was pointed out to me very pointedly by the 'lady' waving her gold card and saying you need one of these to come in here :rolleyes: We were on a B2B and normal service was resumed the following cruise when we were allowed in

They did not use the Diamond lounge for evening drinks due to the high numbers but opened up the Safari Club, which was a great venue with lots of servers and two stations serving canapes. The lounge was open for breakfast and during the day if you wanted to grab a coffee