How ugly will it be with 2 ships in Labadee at the same time?

Jimbo

Where are you seeing that there will be two ships at Labadee?

December 1st........sounds bad doesn't it? I'm about ready to book Explorer, might be a good day to stay on the ship?

Jimbo:)

Have you already seen photos of the passengers? :D

Yes, They are kicking and screaming

;):D:rolleyes::p:mad:

All kind of faces..

I think we will stay on our balcony and take pictures? You think the island might sink into the sea and never to be seen again?

I think we will stay on our balcony and take pictures? You think the island might sink into the sea and never to be seen again?

No, no, no. :rolleyes: When islands get overcrowded, the capsize, not sink. It was established in a Congressional hearing. ;)

We're just going on Liberty and are thinking of making Labadee an on the ship day for some of us. (Though we might go check out the suite beach for a little bit with the little ones.)

No, no, no. :rolleyes: When islands get overcrowded, the capsize, not sink. It was established in a Congressional hearing. ;)

We're just going on Liberty and are thinking of making Labadee an on the ship day for some of us. (Though we might go check out the suite beach for a little bit with the little ones.)

I hadn't thought of that. Good thing Labadee isn't technically an island. They would have to put a lot of people there to capsize Hispaniola.:D

I don't get why everyone seems so concerned about a ship with 6 thousand passengers visiting Labadee. So what!

There is a lot more beach area on Labadee than there is deck space on the Oasis. Should seem less crowded.

And anyway, not everyone gets off the ship.

I don't get why everyone seems so concerned about a ship with 6 thousand passengers visiting Labadee. So what!

There is a lot more beach area on Labadee than there is deck space on the Oasis. Should seem less crowded.

True, about the island space, but when you are trying to book excursions.

Zipline, Jet Ski's, Parasailing, etc. There is just so many that can go out in a 6 to 7 hour time.

Jimbo:)

Of course if it doesn't turn out to be the disaster that everyone is anticipating, how many of them do you think will post on here that they were wrong?:rolleyes: Didn't we read similarly horrific predictions regarding the embarkation and debarkation processes with Oasis, or the masses of people who would come back from Oasis with horror stories of overcrowding, long lines,etc? Some people seem to prefer to take a negative view of future events. Perhaps it is just the Chicken Little effect. It is one thing to opine that there might be problems but quite another to claim without admitting the possibility of error, that an event will undoubtedly occur. It wasn't so long ago that some were claiming that RCI would never fill Oasis to capacity. What happened with that prediction?

On March 23 they will be together in Labadee again..

Btw on Nov 10 both Enchantment and Explorer will be in Labadee.

So for the time being only these 3 days there will be 2 ships at the same time in Labadee. You have two HAL ships all the time at HMC.

No, no, no. :rolleyes: When islands get overcrowded, the capsize, not sink. It was established in a Congressional hearing. ;)/quote]

I listened to the tape of that story. I don't know how the navy admiral being questioned kept the laughter out of his voice. Forget Guam. Hope that congressman never visits Manhattan Island. It's doomed for sure!

Ease and walking off the ship in Labadee :rolleyes:...It's a looong hot walk on a cement pier ( several older passengers had to be met half way with a wheel chair )..Just did it in March and Labadee has lost that "Island" feel.. sad what improvements can do !!!!

Archived