Who has reached Pinnacle Club status on C&A?

"16 passengers were evacuated by helicopter this weekend due to injuries. The cruise line hasn't released what caused those injuries, but brain surgeon professionals said the head wounds were shaped like crystal blocks."

Stratums more likely

• 6 months later...
Hi Carol, just a quick question, do you get a Crystal Block at 700 points as well as the stratum ?

Also not Carol, but I didn't receive a Crystal Block at the presentation. I later found out that I should have. I contacted C&A and they had it mailed to me.

• 1 month later...

This is an interesting thread since I've been wondering the same thing myself.

Has anyone called up RCCL and just asked?

Also, no matter what they say I'd wager that what they are telling you is how many Pinnacle members have ever existed, not how many there currently are, since I'm sure that they don't purge their records to consider inactive cruisers or Pinnacles that have gone to that big cruise ship in the sky.

I'll get there eventually, just not today.

Also, it's a lot easier to be a DD+ member that you think. I saw a DD+ pendant on EBay :)

Remember to enjoy yourselves.

This is an interesting thread since I've been wondering the same thing myself.

Has anyone called up RCCL and just asked?

Also, no matter what they say I'd wager that what they are telling you is how many Pinnacle members have ever existed, not how many there currently are, since I'm sure that they don't purge their records to consider inactive cruisers or Pinnacles that have gone to that big cruise ship in the sky.

I'll get there eventually, just not today.

Also, it's a lot easier to be a DD+ member that you think. I saw a DD+ pendant on EBay :)

Remember to enjoy yourselves.

deleted

Edited by looking4info

• 2 months later...

Well, all in all, there could be 20 Pinnacle's, or 20,000. It doesn't make any difference to me since my wife and I enjoy ourselves all the same. We're just below 400 (ah, the benefits of living in Fort Lauderdale) and probably spend 15 days a month or so at sea. It's just a status thing and we'll just keep booking the cheap last minute interior cabins.

Edited by Navy nuke

WOW, that's even less than I thought. Next time I see one of them on a ship, I'll just bow :D. Thanks for those numbers.

Cindy

You won't meet a more unpretentious person than Super Mario, who has lived on RCI ships for the past 20+ years. Very nice guy.....

• 1 month later...
I wonder what the odds of being on a cruise with Pinnacle members would be. We were on a cruise last September with the famed "Super Mario". Oh, he was on Allure with us also. He cruises almost continuously. I'm certain he is a Pinnacle member.

On our November 27th cruise on Oasis, in one hour I counted 18 Pinnacles in the

Suites lounge. There are so many of them they take over the venues which are supposedly reserved for suites.

While these stats are interesting, RCL doesn't alter these numbers when the D+ or Pinnacle either passes on or is no longer cruising due to many reasons. There are many top tier who cruise the American markets, but if you go to the Asian markets, you see much fewer. It makes for interesting chatter though. There will come the day when RCL decides that it is time to change or eliminate the recognition program which will really destroy their passenger loyalty. I hope that never happens but for those of us who have cruised for many years and seen all of the take- backs that have happened along with the price creeps upward for the cruises it is a bit sad. Having said that, a cruise is still the best escape in the world and we love it.

I am ready for Royal to take-back some of the loyalty program largesse. I just wrote a

letter to Michael Bayley, President and CEO, advising that I refuse to book another suite

on Canavral based Oasis until I hear has done something about the Pinnacle problem. They

have over-run the suite venues. They are often possessive, loud and boisterous....making

the suite experience less than pleasant.