2012 / 2013 RCI Deployment Opening Schedule

mac_tlc

Thankyou very much celebrity fan.

I'd love to go on a cruise which visits Geiranger. I was so dissapointed when RCI droped the Fjords itinerary from Harwich for this year so now you've given me hope for next year. I've got everything crossed that at least one of these will depart from the UK.

Looks like they wont be returning to Los Angeles with different itineraries.:(

loyal to royal = 0

Did you honestly expect them to return so soon? Unless or until there is a dramatic change in circumstances (California's economy, the limited itinerary options, and lack of sufficient demand to justify such a return), it will be quite some time before you will get what you are hoping for. RCI is not the only line reducing or eliminating its presence on the West Coast.

• 4 weeks later...

If That serenade link is true, I wonder what ship is going to be on the Southern Caribbean/San Juan route. I think this will be the last time (for a while)I do this route since i've done it so many times. Supposed to be planing a big family cruise on this route for August 2012 so I'm quite interested for the deets to be released.

Thank goodness they don't come out until April. We can actually get on our March Radiance cruise without having to visit the C&A lounge to book any cruises.:) Besides, we like the LA on FOS better, so we can wait until May to book for 2012.:)

Drat, couldn't hold out...booked a 5-nighter for March 2012 while on Radiance last week. As for which ship ends up in PC in 2012, we don't care as long as A ship ends up in PC in 2012 doing 7-nighters.

If That serenade link is true, I wonder what ship is going to be on the Southern Caribbean/San Juan route. I think this will be the last time (for a while)I do this route since i've done it so many times. Supposed to be planing a big family cruise on this route for August 2012 so I'm quite interested for the deets to be released.
What do you mean by Serenade link?

Well, here we are in the week of March 14th and patiently (or impatiently:rolleyes:) waiting for the Caribbean and East Coast sailings to book. I spoke to an RCC rep who said "it should be any day now".

Well, here we are in the week of March 14th and patiently (or impatiently:rolleyes:) waiting for the Caribbean and East Coast sailings to book. I spoke to an RCC rep who said "it should be any day now".

Thanks for the update. Patiently waiting!!!! ;)

No Hawaii, no Mexico, no PNW and no PC. Whats next?

Lets see.....we were on the last full rt Hawaii sailing, we were on the last 14 day Alaska fall repo YVR-SAN and now we will be on the last PC cruise in April...does anyone see a pattern here? :eek: :D :p ;)

OMG ! Please stop cruising! Or at least stay away from the Caribbean ;). lol j/k Have a great time on the PC cruise.

Hmm another thought, trying cruising on the ships that are in the Med, with your record, you might just bring them back to Fl to stay. Yes a sacrifice, but someone has to do it.

Annieeee

Brilliance is doing a 7 night Med at least once during sept-oct 2012. I wonder if they are shortening those itineraries too. google dave koz cruise. I thought the cabin prices, esp for suites, were ridiculous last year.

Brilliance is doing a 7 night Med at least once during sept-oct 2012. I wonder if they are shortening those itineraries too. google dave koz cruise. I thought the cabin prices, esp for suites, were ridiculous last year.

Very interesting. Hopefully we'll get confirmation soon of the rest.

Well independence was released today, but i am desperate to book from PR or anywhere to do the southern car. I was so excited and had it all planned until i have just been on this thread! Lets hope there will be a ship based there! I hope freedom is going there?

Come on Jewel TA!

At least another week before that itinerary is released but we can at least determine the date that the 2012 westbound TA will arrive in Boston- September 16th. Shouldn't be too much longer until all is revealed.:)

Come on Europe! one more week.:)

Is it better to book early or wait and book onboard. I'm not going until Oct 1st. I've read you get onboard credit if you book while cruising. I want Venice next year.

Alex

Archived