3 Star Mariner

Aruba

When I check our Mariner status, only DH status is displayed. I cannot find anywhere to enter my mariner # to check my status. Am I to assume my status is identical to his? Am I overlooking something? Thanks

:DYay, Randy! We still have a long ways to go...

Rachel

Is this Rachel of Rachel, Tom, and Mama Jean fame?! How ARE you? This past New Year's, we did a variation of the Veendam cruise itinerary where we met you, this time on Eurodam. Hope we can meet again on another HAL ship some day!

When I check our Mariner status, only DH status is displayed. I cannot find anywhere to enter my mariner # to check my status. Am I to assume my status is identical to his? Am I overlooking something? Thanks
It should be the same if you've been on the same cruises, but mistakes are sometimes made. Set up your own HAL login username and password and you will be able to see your status independently.

My DH set up mine, so I don't know exactly how to get that log-in tied to your Mariner number, but if it doesn't give you a chance to enter your own Mariner number and get it linked then send an email to the Mariner society and they will do it.

Edit: I just went and tried a new Registration for a phony name, and they asked for a zip code and date of birth, so I think that's how they find your Mariner number and cruising history.

It should be the same if you've been on the same cruises, but mistakes are sometimes made. Set up your own HAL login username and password and you will be able to see your status independently.

My DH set up mine, so I don't know exactly how to get that log-in tied to your Mariner number, but if it doesn't give you a chance to enter your own Mariner number and get it linked then send an email to the Mariner society and they will do it.

When I check our Mariner status, only DH's can be viewed,(he doesn't even know the password).

When I contacted the Mariner Society, was told to set up a new e-mail address to obtain my Mariner status.

Do not understand why my status can not be listed along side DH's.

Is your Mariner status available alongside of your DH's status?

Do you have 2 passwords and usernames on the same e-mail address?

When I check our Mariner status, only DH's can be viewed,(he doesn't even know the password).

When I contacted the Mariner Society, was told to set up a new e-mail address to obtain my Mariner status.

I've found one cannot use the same email address for two people. Originally I used my email address for my husband's name and mariner number, so now I have had to do an alternate one for me. After I am logged in, I can change a reservation to my own email address to receive confirmations, reservations, etc. Not too much of a problem, but I wish I had known!

Two different Mariner numbers, two diiferent records. Not all couples always sail togther.
No.
Each separate username IS the email address: me@domain and him@domain.

We can identify with the OP since we also just made 3 star on our last voyage. We expect to get our 4th Star in about 1 year. That being said, HA really does not do much for its repeaters when compared to the competition (this subject has been previously discussed on CC). For example, we were recently on a Celebrity cruise were we enjoy Elite status. Every morning they had a special 2 hour continental breakfast (actually more then continental) with unlimited drinks (including Champagne, Mimosas, Bloody Marys, fresh fruit shakes, etc) in a private lounge. Every afternoon they also had a 2 hour cocktail party (with lots of hot hors d'oevres) with a big selection of cocktails and wine (all free). There were also the standard amenities such as priorty tendering (just walk up to the tender), booking discounts, etc. It is similar on RCI and Azamara. Princess also does a lot more for their Elite passengers then HA does for 4 Star. DW laughed when she said, on Princess they give us a free stocked mini-bar and on HA we get a silly tile. Oh well.

Hank

I will reach 3 stars during my next cruise in May. from what I have read , there is not much of a difference.

No, only this:

A 25% discount on specialty restaurant surcharges, wine packages†, beverages in the Explorations Café† and all mini-bar purchases†

Advance information on new itineraries*

A waiver of air deviation fees†

which for us is only 25% off the $15pp Tamarind charge. It's a long way to 200 days and some real goodies.

Archived