Current Concierges continued

PH8

Ok,updates...........Israel is now going to the GR instead of the ID.....

and word has it the JW concierge has resigned.........now I dont know who,but Im guessing Nedere....but that is just a guess for now.

and word has it the JW concierge has resigned.........now I dont know who,but Im guessing Nedere....but that is just a guess for now.

That's disappointing. I was looking forward to seeing Israel on ID this December. He's one of the best.

Bob

Edited by clarea

aw shucks, another good one bites the dust. And I was hoping to see her again in December!

Oh no. That's too bad if it's Nedere. I liked her for the brief time we knew her.

I dont know yet......

and for those who ask,don't know who left the JW.

Maybe you will all find out while Im going...

Headed out on the Mn today!!

over and out!

say Hi to Maricar (Guest Services) for us, she won't be there for the last sailing. I'm thinking she got married to Richie (waiter) please find out! Also give our regards to Capt Kjell and Jen. Capt Rune is supposed to start Monday so maybe he'll already be on!

Edited by wolfcathorse

I dont know yet......

and for those who ask,don't know who left the JW.

Maybe you will all find out while Im going...

Headed out on the Mn today!!

over and out!

Kathy, we will be boarding the JW in exactly one week and will let you know what we learn. Enjoy your time on MN and don't worry about running into TS Isaac.:)

Bill

That's disappointing. I was looking forward to seeing Israel on ID this December. He's one of the best.

Bob

Sailed with him on Voyager and he really wanted to be closer to home and base out of NOLA or Texas. At least he won't be over in Europe so GR is a bit better for him then Indy.

He is very nice and very professional.

Noticed that Ken Boodoo isn't listed on the concierge list. Did he resign? Hope that Ned didn't resign from the Jewel she is such a sweetheart.

I asked this same question and didn't get a reply. Kathy posted "Ken has left and gone home." I don't know if that means he resigned from the company or just left on vacation. I'm thinking she meant Ken has quit working for RCI.

I see in your signature that you're on BR in October. We are too, the 10-12-12 sailing, are you on then too?

Edited by wolfcathorse

Francoise is extremely polished and professional. He is not so much a schmoozer though. He will willingly do anything you request that is in his power. And that's quite a bit.

We found him to be exactly the same way. He warms up quite a bit if one takes the time to chat with him about something other than asking for something to be done for them.

I asked this same question and didn't get a reply. Kathy posted "Ken has left and gone home." I don't know if that means he resigned from the company or just left on vacation. I'm thinking she meant Ken has quit working for RCI.

I see in your signature that you're on BR in October. We are too, the 10-12-12 sailing, are you on then too?

Hi I just talked with Kenneth, he has left the company. Hated to see him go, he was one of our favorites. He said he needed to do something else. He will be missed.

Just wondering what Francois Roux on Serenade was like.....not sailing on Serenade till next year but would like to hear opinions.

Thanks

Sandra

Francois was just what I expected a concierge should be. Professional and capable of identifying exactly what you need/want. He has a wealth of information to share and all you need to do is tell him what you want. In addition he seemed to be in constant motion making sure everyone was taken care of, but had time for everyone. Top notch!

Just seen from Fernando Cataldo's FB status that's he's off to the Jewel - he was due to be on Grandeur for a while so I'm guessing he's been moved to cover the person who resigned/went on early leave. He's a lovely, helpful guy and nothing is too much trouble for him :)

Edited by Bobal