2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

Ok,this week is NE-Caribbean/Bermuda,Can/NE and 7 nt Caribbean......

NOT so patiently waiting. I thought Caribbean was last week so it was a looong week........ It seems like I've been waiting forever. I hope they release the info today!!

NOT so patiently waiting. I thought Caribbean was last week so it was a looong week........ It seems like I've been waiting forever. I hope they release the info today!!

They probably won't.........as in the past,they usually release them on Tuesdays.

Ok,I just called to see what they would say about the Allure Nov 2013 bookings coming out........the rep(who had me on hold 15 mins) kept looking and looking.............came back and said check the end of next month:eek:

I really am not putting much faith in that and hope she is wrong.:rolleyes:

I called last week to find out about 2014, Australia and the lady hadn't heard anything definately but said this week and thought perhaps by mid week, think I will call again.

Ashland you and I are in the same time zone so by time we get up, the Right Coast is well underway.:)

I was wondering what was going on with the Brilliance, nothing listed after April 2013. If she's going to dry dock, I assume there is a cruise getting there or part way. Where will she go into dry dock?

I was wondering what was going on with the Brilliance, nothing listed after April 2013. If she's going to dry dock, I assume there is a cruise getting there or part way. Where will she go into dry dock?

Freeport, Grand Bahamas yard.

Ok,I just called to see what they would say about the Allure Nov 2013 bookings coming out........the rep(who had me on hold 15 mins) kept looking and looking.............came back and said check the end of next month:eek:

I really am not putting much faith in that and hope she is wrong.:rolleyes:

EEEEKK!!! Tell me it ain't so!!!!! I SURE hope she is wrong as well:eek::rolleyes::confused:

Ok so week of April 2nd has come and gone and no Caribbean cruises posted for end 2013 & 2014.

Anyone get new expecation dates?

as was pointed out,on March 9th,there was a revised schedule.......those Caribbean ones are this week now..

but here is the UPDATED flyer(from March 9th)

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Flyers/12027579_Deployment_Opening_Schedule_Summary.pdf

and here are the dates

Week of March 12 Alaska

Week of March 19 Northern Europe

Week of March 26 Summer Europe & Transatlantic Cruises

Week of April 2 Summer Europe & Transatlantic Cruises

Week of April 9 Northeast- Caribbean/Bermuda & Canada/New England

Week of April 9 7-Night Caribbean Year-round

Week of April 16 Australia

Week of April 16 7-Night & Long Seasonal Caribbean

Week of April 23 Short Caribbean & Bahamas

Just off the phone with C and A. They answer I got for the year round Caribbean was that they will be out April 14th.

Saturday??? I seriously dont think they know.........first,next month.....now Saturday.....;) let's see what tomorrow brings

ok,couldnt wait till tomorrow.........now the rep says they dont tell them when the bookings open till it happens :rolleyes:

as was pointed out,on March 9th,there was a revised schedule.......those Caribbean ones are this week now..

Kathy, do you happen to know whether the Australia schedules have been changed. Celebrity was due to publish theirs last week and I've heard reports that they will either be this week or next week. I wondered if Royal Caribbean would also be delayed. Thanks

Based on the above revised schedule, it would appear all of Summer Europe 2013 should be available for booking. However, they are only 5 ships listed right now for June 2013. For June 2012 there are 11 ships in Europe. Is the rest of the Summer Europe 2013 schedule delayed?

ok so which date would the Southern Caribbean fall under? (sorry new cruiser here) - thanks

If it is a year round cruise,it should be :rolleyes: this week..........if it only cruises part of the year(seasonal),it should be:rolleyes: next week.

Based on the above revised schedule, it would appear all of Summer Europe 2013 should be available for booking. However, they are only 5 ships listed right now for June 2013. For June 2012 there are 11 ships in Europe. Is the rest of the Summer Europe 2013 schedule delayed?

I guess so.........dont know why they even bother putting out dates

I believe so. There is no Baltic/St. Petersburg itinerary available but I have been assured that one will be released.

I don't see anything (on the RCCL site) past Sept. 2013 but the update says I should see into 2014. Oh well.

When the flyer says week of April 9th they have been coming out on the Tuesday of that week so we will see if they come out tomorrow.

I agree with you Kathy, it seems that they should not even put out release dates.

but here is the UPDATED flyer(from March 9th)

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Flyers/12027579_Deployment_Opening_Schedule_Summary.pdf

and here are the dates

Week of March 12 Alaska

Week of March 19 Northern Europe

Week of March 26 Summer Europe & Transatlantic Cruises

Week of April 2 Summer Europe & Transatlantic Cruises

Week of April 9 Northeast- Caribbean/Bermuda & Canada/New England

Week of April 9 7-Night Caribbean Year-round

Week of April 16 Australia

Week of April 16 7-Night & Long Seasonal Caribbean

Week of April 23 Short Caribbean & Bahamas

I'm confused, Kathy. Which is the up-to-date information? The link you posted indicates 7-day and Seasonal Caribbean will be released week of April 23. However, the date you typed in indicates the week of April 16. Which is NEWER??

Thanks!!!

Archived