2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

Phew! I'm not the only one refreshing the RCL site continously for Caribbean :D

I'm in the same "boat". Keep hitting refresh not to mention when I am away from the computer checking the phone ap - wondering if I am missing it. Like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa to finally drop-in and leave the goodies.

I think the Jewel is the key. Where is it going, what ship is replacing the Monarch, what ship is doing the New England cruise schedule, the repo etc. only half of the RCCL fleet are currently scheduled, a lot pieces need to fall into place

If they put Jewel or any of the Radiance class into Baltimore, sign me up for at least 2 more cruisies from there... Jewel was our first (giggity) and we didn't know what we were doing. Now that we are no longer cruise virgins, we will know how to enjoy that ship much more.

If they put Jewel or any of the Radiance class into Baltimore, sign me up for at least 2 more cruisies from there... Jewel was our first (giggity) and we didn't know what we were doing. Now that we are no longer cruise virgins, we will know how to enjoy that ship much more.

I would not be shocked to see RCCL pull out of Baltimore. The wording on the deployment website is interesting, it lists that Bermuda cruises are open to book but only mentions the Explorer.

Guess it's not going to happen on a Tuesday this time around:rolleyes:

Unless it already did happen :eek: and many ships are not going where we want to go to. Mmmmmm, thinking maybe this time they'll overload Asia and then we'll get a new batch of fire sales when they change their minds.

But seriously, there are alot of dominoes in the deployment scenario. I think they want to announce everything at the same time.

• For example, I think they'll put FR in JW's place in Europe. JW always sells well and FR holds 1K more pax.
  • OK, so what is NV doing? Replacing FR or MN? I think FR.
  • Replacement for MN? What about MJ? Put her in PCN short term, since she's leaving next?
  • Where does EN fit into the picture? I think replacing MJ in PCN in early '14.
  • LB is moving to Miami. MJ itin or the most recent LB itin but out of Miami?

But wait, there's more.

• Move VI to MIA (remember the "old" JW 10/11 night itins?) in '14
  • and...put Sunshine in FLL!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Or, we can listen to the PCN cab drivers and move OA to PCN and then redo my entire scenario.:eek:

Are you listening, Royal Caribbean?

What's concerning is the deck plans are not available. I was toying around with EOS for Bermuda in Sep 2013, just to see what's out there. Then I recalled a thread where someone had booked there cabin of choice only to find out that the deck plans changed and the location of the cabin was not the same.

Got me to thinking what the impact is to EOS and how it might play into my bookings with the Caribbean releases (whenever). If the deck plans change what would it look like? Well, I even went to the ships section for EOS and there are two sets of deck plans, the 2013 though are not available.

So, is all of my research and planning in wasted if the deck plans are not available tomorrow when the schedules release? Our target is Allure / Oasis (which I don't think will change, will it?). We are also considering other itineraries, depending on what they offer. I like the new 10 day out of FLL. If they have more of that, we may decide to go that route, but have no idea what the ship might be.

Am I overreacting, or is it a real possibility that the cabin location may not be where it is today (depending on the ship)?

What's concerning is the deck plans are not available. I was toying around with EOS for Bermuda in Sep 2013, just to see what's out there. Then I recalled a thread where someone had booked there cabin of choice only to find out that the deck plans changed and the location of the cabin was not the same.

Got me to thinking what the impact is to EOS and how it might play into my bookings with the Caribbean releases (whenever). If the deck plans change what would it look like? Well, I even went to the ships section for EOS and there are two sets of deck plans, the 2013 though are not available.

So, is all of my research and planning in wasted if the deck plans are not available tomorrow when the schedules release? Our target is Allure / Oasis (which I don't think will change, will it?). We are also considering other itineraries, depending on what they offer. I like the new 10 day out of FLL. If they have more of that, we may decide to go that route, but have no idea what the ship might be.

Am I overreacting, or is it a real possibility that the cabin location may not be where it is today (depending on the ship)?

Beth~~sounds like you have it all figured out..:)

Royal Caribbean also has a website which shows which itineraries are "to be released", but it doesn't show which date:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithGallery.do?pagename=new_deployments

They updated it last week and it appears they are releasing another round of European cruises. The list seems to align itself with the "flyer" that was provided on March 9th. I'm assuming the Europe itineraries will be released either the week of April 14th or the week of April 23rd. I'm also waiting on these itineraries. Very frustrating.

-Darrell :confused:

I dont see anything about more transatlantics. i hope they are included with the European schedules.

Archived