2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

Can we expect anything today or will it be Monday????

I am still dying to see what will be coming back from Europe in 2013. There are still quite a few ships that have no itineraries out yet.

I really don't think I would care for a Vision Class ship, so I need to find out where those Voyager Class ships are going to be. I am especially interested in what will be leaving Italy. I like the Itinerary on the Celebrity Silhouette, but I want to see what Royal is offering before I make a decision.

Can we expect anything today or will it be Monday????

I am still dying to see what will be coming back from Europe in 2013. There are still quite a few ships that have no itineraries out yet.

I really don't think I would care for a Vision Class ship, so I need to find out where those Voyager Class ships are going to be. I am especially interested in what will be leaving Italy. I like the Itinerary on the Celebrity Silhouette, but I want to see what Royal is offering before I make a decision.

When I spoke to them, Navigator will be in Rome and so will Mariner. Nav is bookable up to 27th Oct before dry dock until 1st dec Ta.

Alex

When I spoke to them, Navigator will be in Rome and so will Mariner. Nav is bookable up to 27th Oct before dry dock until 1st dec Ta.

Alex

Have you ever sailed just after a dry dock? Are there any bugs that they work out on that first sailing?

Have you ever sailed just after a dry dock? Are there any bugs that they work out on that first sailing?

I think it would be better on the first sailing. New and clean.

I tried to book the Med followed by the Ta as a b2b but the month gap stopped me. I went for the Serenade instead. I could have booked Ta to P Canaveral but it was too late in the year for us

Alex

Just looked again, and it looks like the Independence of the Seas will arrive in Port Everglades on Friday, November 15, 2013. What would it be doing on a Friday?

Hard to say, but a few years back we arrived in Miami on Jewel of the Seas after a repositioning cruise, and the ship then did a 3 night cruise to Key West and the Bahamas, before beginning its regular (longer) itinerary for the winter. So a short cruise to adjust to its new schedule is always a possibility.

Just looked again, and it looks like the Independence of the Seas will arrive in Port Everglades on Friday, November 15, 2013. What would it be doing on a Friday?

This year 12/5 is the first FLL cruise - 3 nights to Bahamas starting on a Wednesday. Then they go into their 8/6 cycle.

We don't know what their regular cycle will be for 2013/14, so there are lots of possibilities. For all we know at this time, they could be doing the sorely missed 10/11 cycle which VI will do this year. If so, they call fall right into their regular pattern.

They can always add a day or subtract a day to get into the regular cycle. I guess we'll just have to wait a bit longer.:eek:

Something is going on with the Jewel and Brilliance TA since there are no 2013 New England itineraries yet, either. Every time you call you get a different answer, some quite rude. I hope they come out with these cruises soon.:eek:

anne

Something is going on with the Jewel and Brilliance TA since there are no 2013 New England itineraries yet, either. Every time you call you get a different answer, some quite rude. I hope they come out with these cruises soon.:eek:

anne

Maybe something is going on, maybe not. The deployment announcement schedule says New England will be announced the week of April 9, but, since others have been slightly delayed, it may not be this week. To say something is going on before there was supposed to be an announcement sounds a bit anxious!:eek:

This is surely more frustrating than it was last year, probably because this time I want to find something new. Last year, I knew what I wanted to book and only had to wait until the books were open for the specific dates/ship I wanted.

anne

They haven't released the summer deployment for these two ships, either. I'm hoping next week, but I have been told "by the end of the month" too. I think it depends upon who answers the phone. I have been told by more than one rep that they have not received any memos canceling the Baltic/St. Petersurg itinerary nor the TAs afterwards back to the US.

Maybe something is going on, maybe not. The deployment announcement schedule says New England will be announced the week of April 9, but, since others have been slightly delayed, it may not be this week. To say something is going on before there was supposed to be an announcement sounds a bit anxious!:eek:

This is surely more frustrating than it was last year, probably because this time I want to find something new. Last year, I knew what I wanted to book and only had to wait until the books were open for the specific dates/ship I wanted.

Last year the Jewel TA opened on March 23. I called Crown and Anchor and they said the ship might be in dry dock and not sailing in August, September at all. I do not think she knew what she was talking about, or at least I hope not. This particular rep said we may have to wait until June. I surely hope NOT!

There are a group of us anxiously awaiting this itinerary as we want to see where the Jewel is going before deciding whether we want to sail on it or on another itinerary. So yes, it is holding things up as Celebrity and Princess are already out.

I think the problem is RCI's method of communication.

Anne

Archived