2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

Am I misreading the announcement schedule? I just tried searching for July and August 2013 and the only European cruises I get is Independence and Adventure out of Southampton.

They have delayed announcing the other ships.

I got this info this morning......To me,it looked like some errors on it so I hesitated to post it(notice the two dates for summer Europe and the transatlantics).......

I called RCCL and they told me they still had the original info(from post #1).....I was told to call back Monday to see what is what...

but here is the flyer.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Flyers/12027579_Deployment_Opening_Schedule_Summary.pdf

and here are the dates

Week of March 12 Alaska

Week of March 19 Northern Europe

Week of March 26 Summer Europe & Transatlantic Cruises

Week of April 2 Summer Europe & Transatlantic Cruises

Week of April 9 Northeast- Caribbean/Bermuda & Canada/New England

Week of April 9 7-Night Caribbean Year-round

Week of April 16 Australia

Week of April 16 7-Night & Long Seasonal Caribbean

Week of April 23 Short Caribbean & Bahamas

I can see on the flyer where you got that info - but the reps are still saying the Caribbean sailings are going to be released this week.. I'm more inclined to believe the flyer, but it's driving me nuts waiting and refreshing every 15 minutes!

3 ships at PC??????? Oh be still,my heart!!:p:p

It would really be nice, but I'm not getting too excited yet. Could be FLL was full up on Navigator's arrival day and they are just making a one night stop at PC.

I can see on the flyer where you got that info - but the reps are still saying the Caribbean sailings are going to be released this week.. I'm more inclined to believe the flyer, but it's driving me nuts waiting and refreshing every 15 minutes!

The reps say??:confused: Ummmmmmm,I wouldn't exactly count on that info then...:p

Someone posted this morning that they booked the Freedom for November 2013 thru a TA. It was a group booking. I did not know that TA's got the info before they were available online

Molly---that was a charter.....thats why...but you are right..about the TAs not getting all the info earlier..

I was just able to book both the Liberty and the Navigator 2013 TA over the phone. The Liberty is Oct 27th 13 night Barcelona-St Maarten-St Thomas-Nassau then to FLL. The Navigator is Dec 1st 12 night Barcelona-Seville-Madeira-Nassau then to Port Canaveral. I was able to get an aft cabin for both. I asked about the Serenade and the Jewel. She said they are showing a release date of April 16th for those.

I was just able to book both the Liberty and the Navigator 2013 TA over the phone. The Liberty is Oct 27th 13 night Barcelona-St Maarten-St Thomas-Nassau then to FLL. The Navigator is Dec 1st 12 night Barcelona-Seville-Madeira-Nassau then to Port Canaveral. I was able to get an aft cabin for both. I asked about the Serenade and the Jewel. She said they are showing a release date of April 16th for those.

Thank you for confirming that the NV is going to PC..I am sure you have made a lot of people happy today with that news.

I thought the NV TA on Dec 1st 2013 wasn't actually open yet for booking :confused:

Thats good. The Nav Ta will be good as will first cruise after being refurbished.

Alex

Is there a date for the NV to be refurbished? On the Royal Advantage page it just shows 2013-2014.

The last sailing is Oct 27th for Med from Rome the 1st Dec is the Ta.

I was going to book 27th then the Ta b2b yesterday and thats what they found out. That is also the Ta is so late. Usually it would be beginning of Nov.

I would like to sail into PC then have a week at Disney. Thats 2014 sorted, I hope.

Alex

I am looking to book a cruise from Bayonne NJ June 2013 and RC said dates would be out today......from what I am reading it is looking like that's not true. Does anyone have any info????

It looks like they just added the Liberty TA out of Barcelona in the last hour, but that is it so far.

I guess I need to stay logged in all day and keep checking.

If I were calling the shots........... ;)

Get used to that, my friend.:D

I thought that Serenade was staying in Europe, having switched places with Brilliance.

I just called Royal Caribbean and they told me that the Navigator Decemeber 1, 2013 TA wasn't open for sale as of yet. I guess it was possible it opened this morning and then they decided to close the bookings again. Thanks for posting the itinerary. I guess I should have called sooner.

Steve

Serenade has itineraries opened for booking through November of 2013.

Do you have the exact itinerary for the NV?

Is the Liberty going directly from Barcelona to St.Maarten? that is about 9 days at sea.

Archived