2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

Wonder what day of the week Navigator arrivesin Port Canaveral? That might give a clue if it's replacing Freedom or Monarch.

Leaves Barcelona on the 1st and is 13 nighter. 14th is a Saturday in 2013.

Alex

I dont have a calendar in front of me but he said it was a 13 night departing on 12/1.

That would make it arrive in Friday the 13th. Friday is one of the days that Monarch is (was) in port.

EDIT: Looks like I counted wrong. Just read the other post and I agree, Navigator probably arrives on Saturday 12/14. Saturday is not a port day for Monarch or Freedom.

Leaves Barcelona on the 1st and is 13 nighter. 14th is a Saturday in 2013.

Alex

That's right. It could still be taking over Monarch, dates do sometimes get switched around during holidays. The anticipation is going to kill me the next few weeks haha

That's right. It could still be taking over Monarch, dates do sometimes get switched around during holidays. The anticipation is going to kill me the next few weeks haha

But they are talking about Dec 2013.............MN's last cruise is 3/29/13.......Big gap there......

hmmmmmmm,the plot thickens

My TA just checked and Caribbean Fall 2013 isn't available yet. Grrr...they've changed the date so many times I can't keep it straight as to when that was supposed to go up. Anyone?

Those come out next week...

Haha you guys are awesome detectives. I'm serious, that's some really good detective work!

What if... she's replacing Freedom and Freedom is going up to Bayonne? :D

If not, they'll probably do an initial 2 nighter to realign to replace Monarch. Should be interesting to see what happens!

So glad to see the itineraries I've been waiting for finally up!

Unfortunately the Serenade Eastern Med itinerary isn't exactly what I'm looking for so I'll do this one on X. I'm sure it'll nevertheless be an amazing experience!

Dave,

Think we'll be doing the same, trouble is I can't decide which Celebrity ship: Silhouette or Reflection :confused:. I like both itineraries and the ships are virtually the same - decisions, decisions.

Looks like I counted wrong. Just read the other post and I agree, Navigator probably arrives on Saturday 12/14. Saturday is not a port day for Monarch or Freedom.

But it is for the Carnival Dream, which uses Terminal 10 that day. Perhaps the Dream will be moving to the new Terminal 6 and allow RC to use Terminal 10 to host the Nav as a third ship in PC. Let's dream big ... how about weekly round trips to Bermuda from PC!

It looks like we are still waiting for the itineraries of the Grandeur, Vision & Splendour.

Does anyone know when Royal will load those up on their web site??

At this point I don't think anyone not even RCI reps know anything yet at all ....

But it is for the Carnival Dream, which uses Terminal 10 that day. Perhaps the Dream will be moving to the new Terminal 6 and allow RC to use Terminal 10 to host the Nav as a third ship in PC. Let's dream big ... how about weekly round trips to Bermuda from PC!

I like your thinking. The new Terminal Carnival can have and RCCL can stay at T10. If this is a plan that does open RCCL to have a 3rd ship there. Maybee Navigator will be at PC Seasonaly with Enchantment taking over for Monach. Just a thought. Only time will tell.

I like your thinking. The new Terminal Carnival can have and RCCL can stay at T10. If this is a plan that does open RCCL to have a 3rd ship there. Maybee Navigator will be at PC Seasonaly with Enchantment taking over for Monach. Just a thought. Only time will tell.

3 ships at PC??????? Oh be still,my heart!!:p:p

Dave,

Think we'll be doing the same, trouble is I can't decide which Celebrity ship: Silhouette or Reflection :confused:. I like both itineraries and the ships are virtually the same - decisions, decisions.

Yep! What a wonderful decision we have to make haha.

Since we have a very narrow time frame (we're going September, 2013 for our honeymoon), we've basically narrowed it down to 2 particular Reflection sailings, 1 Silhouette sailing, and 1 Equinox sailing out of Barcelona is also a possibility. They all sail on different dates and once we set the wedding date later this month we'll be able to choose among them based on our wedding date.

That helps us take the easy way out of this really tough decision! :p

Yep! What a wonderful decision we have to make haha.

Since we have a very narrow time frame (we're going September, 2013 for our honeymoon), we've basically narrowed it down to 2 particular Reflection sailings, 1 Silhouette sailing, and 1 Equinox sailing out of Barcelona is also a possibility. They all sail on different dates and once we set the wedding date later this month we'll be able to choose among them based on our wedding date.

That helps us take the easy way out of this really tough decision! :p

Unless, of course, you plan your wedding date around the cruise...

Archived