2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

Just hung up with RCI...this time I was told the Jewel west-bound transatlantic will be available for booking "sometime this week". It is simply ridiculous that we are getting so many different answers.

One of my friends emailed me and said yesterday when she called RCI, she was also told "this week." I got the impression yesterday's C&A rep with whom my dh spoke was talking generally about all remaining itineraries and not the Jewel Westbound TA about which we were specifically inquiring. The rep referred to an email that the reps received about itinerary deployments.

I guess that means it will be this week or sometime in the next month. :rolleyes: Hoping for this week!

Kathy

I am patiently waiting for my phone to ring..........Liberty, Navigator and Serenade prices are about to be released !!!!!......just waiting for America and Canada to wake up !!...

WAKEY....WAKEY..folks

Sandra x

Navigator, Serenade & Liberty 2013 in Europe/Med will be available for booking today :D

No word on the Jewel though...sorry.

Hooray! Thanks for letting us know Host Elizanessie :)

I guess I have a morning of "click and refresh" ahead of me :p

Hooray! Thanks for letting us know Host Elizanessie :)

I guess I have a morning of "click and refresh" ahead of me :p

You are welcome :D

From what I am hearing it looks like Navigator will be again sailing from Rome (Civitavecchia) with the Serenade again from Barcelona.

The Liberty, 7 nighters from Naples...but not 100% on that one...that may be due to Interporting...perhaps someone can confirm ? :confused:

From what I am hearing it looks like Navigator will be again sailing from Rome (Civitavecchia) with the Serenade again from Barcelona.

The Liberty, 7 nighters from Naples...but not 100% on that one...that may be due to Interporting...perhaps someone can confirm ? :confused:

A little off topic....Are the Northeast cruises not supposed to be available this week also?

I have Liberty doing 7 nighters out of Barcelona

Bcn,Palma,Alicante,Gib,Ibiza,Toulon,Bcn

I was wondering about the 7 night mediterrian cruises...I thought they were being released a week ago. Glad this thread is here. I only see 12, 14 night or longer cruises. As much as I would love to go that long, I can't take that much vacation time. I'm anxiously anticipating the new itineraries!

A little off topic....Are the Northeast cruises not supposed to be available this week also?

I thought this was the week for these as well.........of course things have a way of changing:)

Just called as they were supposed to be released today. Now I was told "by the end of the month"

I am really disappointed. No reason for the delay. Just that they are "sorry for the delay"

If you re-read the original information about the deployment schedule release dates, you will see that they are all scheduled for "the week of", not for a specific date. So they weren't necessarily due to be released on Monday. Since there hasn't been a delay I don't believe that an apology was in order.

I thought this was the week for these as well.........of course things have a way of changing:)

Does this INCLUDE Baltimore? :cool:

If you re-read the original information about the deployment schedule release dates, you will see that they are all scheduled for "the week of", not for a specific date. So they weren't necessarily due to be released on Monday. Since there hasn't been a delay I don't believe that an apology was in order.

I believe the original information indicated that Northern Europe itin's would be out week of March 19th and Summer Europe and TA's would be out week of March 26th. Depending on what we are waiting for they are either 1 or 2 weeks behind.

Just called. She said Navigator is showing on the screens up to 20th Oct 2013 which is a Eastern Med from Rome, but no TA yet. I want Rome to Barca then the TA. If the same as this year.

She also said the TA's won't be out until the end of the month.

Alex

I believe the original information indicated that Northern Europe itin's would be out week of March 19th and Summer Europe and TA's would be out week of March 26th. Depending on what we are waiting for they are either 1 or 2 weeks behind.

I believe that those dates were when last year's deployment announcements were made, not the ones for 2013. If you look back to the first posts on this thread you will find the actual dates scheduled for this year. and the TAs were scheduled for the last week in March and the first week in April. Two TAs (Independence and Adventure)were announced last week, and the others (including Jewel) are expected sometime this week.

That fact has been mentioned more than once on here,yet some don't seem to pick up on it..;)

I believe that those dates were when last year's deployment announcements were made, not the ones for 2013. If you look back to the first posts on this thread you will find the actual dates scheduled for this year. and the TAs were scheduled for the last week in March and the first week in April. Two TAs (Independence and Adventure)were announced last week, and the others (including Jewel) are expected sometime this week.

I went back and looked and you're right. The info the OP posted is what I kept looking at but when I clicked on the link for the official RCI info it does show TA's for last week and this week. Thank you for making me look closer...now I feel a little less aggravated!!

Summer Europe and TA's would be out week of March 26th. .

AND the week of April 2nd:)

I am the OP and a correction was made after the initial posting(see post#67).......RCCL changed dates March 9th.

So that would be both the Serenade and the Liberty from Barcelona next year :confused:

That looks to be correct with Serenade doing 12 night eastern and western med from Barcelona but we all know how things can change:)

That looks to be correct with Serenade doing 12 night eastern and western med from Barcelona but we all know how things can change:)

So what about the Grandeur, Splendour & Voyager...wait...how many ships do we have over this side of the pond next summer...do we actually know how many yet :confused:..have I missed that info. :o

Archived