2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

Where are the dates for Asia 2013?? I've asked this on several threads with no answer :confused:

It's quite possible that there aren't going to be any 2013 listings for asia because RCI doesn't have any ships in asia past March of 2013. Then both the Legend and the Voyager disappear from the current schedule. Maybe RCI's pulling out of that market?:confused:

It's quite possible that there aren't going to be any 2013 listings for asia because RCI doesn't have any ships in asia past March of 2013. Then both the Legend and the Voyager disappear from the current schedule. Maybe RCI's pulling out of that market?:confused:

Or, as is more likely, Legend and Voyager "disappear" because the schedule, at present, doesn't extend beyond March 13th. Perhaps it would be advisable to wait for those schedules to be released before making such dramatic predictions. It doesn't appear that there is any other evidence that would lead to a conclusion that RCI is pulling out of that market, and plenty of evidence that they are quite pleased with their experiences in the Asian market.

Or, as is more likely, Legend and Voyager "disappear" because the schedule, at present, doesn't extend beyond March 13th. Perhaps it would be advisable to wait for those schedules to be released before making such dramatic predictions. It doesn't appear that there is any other evidence that would lead to a conclusion that RCI is pulling out of that market, and plenty of evidence that they are quite pleased with their experiences in the Asian market.

Actually, the schedule for the rest of the fleet extends through the end of April, 2013, so ships disappearing in March is noteworthy. You may not agree with my predictions, but then I don't always agree with yours either.

Does anyone know which dates would be for Panama Canal cruises? My fiancee and I are considering a PC cruise for our honeymoon next year. I am figuring it will fall under the "7 Night Long & Seasonal Caribbean" but I could be wrong.

Actually, the schedule for the rest of the fleet extends through the end of April, 2013, so ships disappearing in March is noteworthy. You may not agree with my predictions, but then I don't always agree with yours either.

I guess we will see very shortly. I still believe that the line hasn't written off the Asian market and need more evidence before accepting your conclusion.:)

I'm not especially interested in an Asian cruise in 2013 or any year in the future so I really have no dog in this fight and feel that whatever happens, will please some, make some unhappy, and not matter in the least with lots more.:)

I guess we will see very shortly. I still believe that the line hasn't written off the Asian market and need more evidence before accepting your conclusion.:)

I'm not especially interested in an Asian cruise in 2013 or any year in the future so I really have no dog in this fight and feel that whatever happens, will please some, make some unhappy, and not matter in the least with lots more.:)

Bill, airfare alone keeps me from a lot of itineraries:D Don't ever move to the middle of this great country and get land locked.......LOL......the day will come we pay as much for air as a cruise.......and probably in my lifetime.

Does anyone know which dates would be for Panama Canal cruises? My fiancee and I are considering a PC cruise for our honeymoon next year. I am figuring it will fall under the "7 Night Long & Seasonal Caribbean" but I could be wrong.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but the current set of Panama Canal cruises were released in January. It is possible that they may not release any new Panama Canal cruises with this deployment schedule.

I have also been waiting for those to come out. I checked the ones for Princess and they have a great 14 day--starts in Venice, ends in Rome and even goes to Istanbul--only 2 sea days. You can also book a 21 day which is the 14 day with an additional 7 days after ending in Barcelona. I like Royal, but on this one, I am all about the itinerary. Can't wait to compare.

Linda

I like what Princess has, but Royal has had some good itineraries also. Venice is a must for me, and then Greece is the priority. This will be a trip with DH and for the first time, the kids - I promised that once the youngest turned 21, we would do a cruise with them (and they can pick up their bar tab :))

I'm flexible on length between 7-12 days, and concerned where it all comes in from the cost standpoint. If what I specifically want is too pricey, I may have to postpone until 2014. Let's hope not!

Where are the dates for Asia 2013?? I've asked this on several threads with no answer :confused:

They didn't release them til August last year, so I am guessing it will be later in the year.

Are the rest of the 2013 Europe & Transatlantic itineraries still scheduled to be published on the RCI website this week? I've seen some 2013 itineraries on the website for Adventure, Independence, Vision, and Splendor of the Seas, but not for Brilliance and Jewel.

A couple weeks ago, RCI emailed us saying we (Diamond & above) would have advanced notification of some of the itineraries, but the only subsequent email (other than 2012 sales) we received was days after the above ship itineraries were available for booking on the website.

Kathy

Are the rest of the 2013 Europe & Transatlantic itineraries still scheduled to be published on the RCI website this week? I've seen some 2013 itineraries on the website for Adventure, Independence, Vision, and Splendor of the Seas, but not for Brilliance and Jewel.

A couple weeks ago, RCI emailed us saying we (Diamond & above) would have advanced notification of some of the itineraries, but the only subsequent email (other than 2012 sales) we received was days after the above ship itineraries were available for booking on the website.

Kathy

They're supposed to be released this week. The Brilliance of the Seas is sailing out of San Juan til mid-April 2013 and after that????? I wonder where her TA destination will be. I'd love to see her sail to Rome from the Caribbean. Waiting waiting waiting...

I'm dying for the transatlantics to come out. I am really, really, really hoping it comes out tomorrow so we can book during the WOW sale. I have called Crown & Anchor this morning right at 9am but no luck yet. I'm gonna keep bugging them until they let me book!!!

A spring Transatlantic from San Juan could be good, especially if it includes Lisbon. We like San Juan a lot and were just there last month on the Enchantment; it reminds us of "Spain meets the Caribbean." We have been to so many Europe ports but not Lisbon.

Yeah, we're especially waiting to see the Jewel and Brilliance Transatlantics, but curious for any other Europe too. We were on the Jewel TA last year and again for this year.

dcward89: Did they give you a clue on anything - itineraries or when they will be released? Let us know if you hear something from Crown & Anchor. Yes, you can tell us after you book your cruise.

I read in another thread, the week of March 26th & April 2nd. I think we have been tortured long enough! I think I'm going to call our travel agent to see if she knows anything, which is doubtful if Crown & Anchor couldn't/wouldn't say.

Kathy

A spring Transatlantic from San Juan could be good, especially if it includes Lisbon. We like San Juan a lot and were just there last month on the Enchantment; it reminds us of "Spain meets the Caribbean." We have been to so many Europe ports but not Lisbon.

Yeah, we're especially waiting to see the Jewel and Brilliance Transatlantics, but curious for any other Europe too. We were on the Jewel TA last year and again for this year.

dcward89: Did they give you a clue on anything - itineraries or when they will be released? Let us know if you hear something from Crown & Anchor. Yes, you can tell us after you book your cruise.

I read in another thread, the week of March 26th & April 2nd. I think we have been tortured long enough! I think I'm going to call our travel agent to see if she knows anything, which is doubtful if Crown & Anchor couldn't/wouldn't say.

Kathy

All they would say is "keep checking the website or calling us. They are scheduled to come out this week." I asked if typically they would be available first thing in the morning on the day they are released and she said no...they become available all throughout the day as they are loaded into the computer. That DOES NOT make it easy to be the first one to book!!! Seriously though, I don't have to be the first but would like to be among the first! They are gonna get sick of me calling them!

All they would say is "keep checking the website or calling us. They are scheduled to come out this week." I asked if typically they would be available first thing in the morning on the day they are released and she said no...they become available all throughout the day as they are loaded into the computer. That DOES NOT make it easy to be the first one to book!!! Seriously though, I don't have to be the first but would like to be among the first! They are gonna get sick of me calling them!

The past few weeks of releases have come out on Tuesday.....so maybe tomorrow..:)

Just called again...nothing yet.

Like has been mentioned,chances are you wont be able to book till at least tomorrow.....

Every year,they say week of..........but it is never been starting on Mondays..

Like has been mentioned,chances are you wont be able to book till at least tomorrow.....

Every year,they say week of..........but it is never been starting on Mondays..

I'm sure you're right...honestly I hope you are so we can book during the WOW sale. I'm just really excited and anxious so I'll just keep calling until they tell me yes!!

The 2013 summer season was on line at 10am last Friday....at 1pm - poof - gone!!!!

RCI rep said they'd be posted today (Monday)...it's only 7:30pm - guess it is still technically Monday! GEEE Whiz RCI.

Will be interesting to see if it gets released for WOW or after WOW. Wondering if they want to push cruises that are already advertised for the WOW.... I say "OW"...(smiling of course).

The 2013 summer season was on line at 10am last Friday....at 1pm - poof - gone!!!!

RCI rep said they'd be posted today (Monday)...it's only 7:30pm - guess it is still technically Monday! GEEE Whiz RCI.

Will be interesting to see if it gets released for WOW or after WOW. Wondering if they want to push cruises that are already advertised for the WOW.... I say "OW"...(smiling of course).

Perhaps that rep was just "funning with you". :) I think that some of those people on the other end of the phone enjoy spreading misinformation and starting rumors.

I'm looking for Jewel TA to b2b it with the last Baltic cruise. Neither is up. I, too, called C&A. The rep told me that they had not gotten any memos that there was not going to be a deployment for those cruises. He said they might not be up until as late as mid-April.

Checking the RCI web site several times a day. Going on a 5 day RV trip next week and will take my future cruise certificates and cabin choice list with me. Got my smartphone and netbook and the RV park has WiFi.:)

Cricket, cricket. No noise today about new Europe cruises from Royal Caribbean. Bummer.

Celebrity has "released" theres, meaning people can call in to book, but they haven't uploaded them to the website yet... which I find very hard to excuse, given how good technology is these days...

Has anyone called C&A recently to see if they can phone book like the folks on the Celebrity board?

Archived