2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

Just called. She said Navigator is showing on the screens up to 20th Oct 2013 which is a Eastern Med from Rome, but no TA yet. I want Rome to Barca then the TA. If the same as this year.

She also said the TA's won't be out until the end of the month.

Alex

This could be correct because the Navigator is scheduled to go into a 3 week dry dock around the 10th of November 2013. So after a 2 week Transatlantic at the end of October she will be on this side of the pond.

So what about the Grandeur, Splendour & Voyager...wait...how many ships do we have over this side of the pond next summer...do we actually know how many yet :confused:..have I missed that info. :o

Have only seen info for Navigator, Liberty and Serenade and that is speculative:)

AND the week of April 2nd:)

I am the OP and a correction was made after the initial posting(see post#67).......RCCL changed dates March 9th.

Kathy...I didn't mean anything offensive...I kept referring back to your original post when I was looking at the dates, not remembering the changes later on. I'm just glad to have the correct information now!!

Kathy...I didn't mean anything offensive...I kept referring back to your original post when I was looking at the dates, not remembering the changes later on. I'm just glad to have the correct information now!!

No worries.......I didnt take offense:D

I have Liberty doing 7 nighters out of Barcelona

Bcn,Palma,Alicante,Gib,Ibiza,Toulon,Bcn

This is just for the May 19th sailing. Other sailings are the usual:

Date Ports of Call Arv Dep Activity

Barcelona, Spain 05:00 PM Boarding

Provence (Toulon), France 07:00 AM 05:00 PM Docked

Villefranche (Nice), France 07:00 AM 07:00 PM Tendered

Livorno (Florence /pisa), Italy 07:00 AM 07:00 PM Docked

Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy 07:00 AM 07:00 PM Docked

Naples (Capri), Italy 07:00 AM 07:00 PM Docked

Cruising Cruising

Barcelona, Spain 06:00 AM Departure

I actually much prefer the May 19th itinerary, as those would be all new ports to me, while the itinerary above I've been to all the ports except Provence.

This is just for the May 19th sailing. Other sailings are the usual:

Date Ports of Call Arv Dep Activity

Barcelona, Spain 05:00 PM Boarding

Provence (Toulon), France 07:00 AM 05:00 PM Docked

Villefranche (Nice), France 07:00 AM 07:00 PM Tendered

Livorno (Florence /pisa), Italy 07:00 AM 07:00 PM Docked

Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy 07:00 AM 07:00 PM Docked

Naples (Capri), Italy 07:00 AM 07:00 PM Docked

Cruising Cruising

Barcelona, Spain 06:00 AM Departure

I actually much prefer the May 19th itinerary, as those would be all new ports to me, while the itinerary above I've been to all the ports except Provence.

Agreed pity they could not stick to the itinerary after the TA :)

A little off topic....Are the Northeast cruises not supposed to be available this week also?

I thought this was the week for these as well.........of course things have a way of changing:)

Does this INCLUDE Baltimore? :cool:

Current release dates show Northeast Itineraries to be posted the week of April 9th. We'll see...;) It should include at least summer of 2013 for Baltimore.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/e-lite/RCI/2012/Deployment/12027514-2012_Deployment/home.html

Hmm... anyone checked by phone if they have opened yet - their front page shows "opened" but their search engine aren't publishing the new Itineraries yet...

-Jan Kristian

The itineraries are there.

I had no problem making a faux booking.

Navigator's last Med will be 2nd Nov 13. Then it goes to dry dock and the Ta is 13 nighter starting on 1st Dec from Barcelona to Port Canaveral

Hi Alex :)

Can you tell us please was it a TA or RCCL who told you the NV was going to Port Canaveral rather than Port Everglades ?

Hi Alex :)

Can you tell us please was it a TA or RCCL who told you the NV was going to Port Canaveral rather than Port Everglades ?

It was RCCL that told me. I had the last Med booked and almost the Ta but he couldn't take the booking yet. Lucky because there was a 4 week gap for the dry dock. It might come up on site tonight.

Alex

So glad to see the itineraries I've been waiting for finally up!

Unfortunately the Serenade Eastern Med itinerary isn't exactly what I'm looking for so I'll do this one on X. I'm sure it'll nevertheless be an amazing experience!

Just called C&A. The Navigator IS ending her transatlantic in Port Canaveral. They said they are not yet supposed to release that information, however, because it is still tentative.

Wonder what day of the week Navigator arrivesin Port Canaveral? That might give a clue if it's replacing Freedom or Monarch.

Archived