2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

Ok,I just called to see what they would say about the Allure Nov 2013 bookings coming out........the rep(who had me on hold 15 mins) kept looking and looking.............came back and said check the end of next month:eek:

I really am not putting much faith in that and hope she is wrong.:rolleyes:

I echo your :eek::eek:! I'm waiting for Allure for Oct 2013. I hope they just don't know what the heck is going on! It makes me almost want to call and see what kind-of an answer I get. Its always so comical to see the many, many different answers for the same question that we all receive when we call.

I echo your :eek::eek:! I'm waiting for Allure for Oct 2013. I hope they just don't know what the heck is going on! It makes me almost want to call and see what kind-of an answer I get. Its always so comical to see the many, many different answers for the same question that we all receive when we call.

Come back and let us know if you do that. I got April 14th as my answer.

I'm confused, Kathy. Which is the up-to-date information? The link you posted indicates 7-day and Seasonal Caribbean will be released week of April 23. However, the date you typed in indicates the week of April 16. Which is NEWER??

Thanks!!!

sorry,go by the link...........I'm even confusing myself..:eek::eek:

I continually update my dh on RCI deployment dates as they are announced or revised. Tonight my dh declared he is no longer paying attention to the information I give him as dates, original or revised, have been incorrect for the TA cruises in which we are interested.

We are still waiting on the Jewel and Brilliance "summer" itineraries (should be Northern Europe & TAs) which were supposed to be released for booking the week of March 26th and then revised to April 2nd and now with no current revision date. :( Also, waiting for 2014 Caribbean, Bermuda, and New England/Canada cruises from Baltimore; maybe we'll at least get those on time but they are not substitutes for Europe or TA cruises.

Kathy

I continually update my dh on RCI deployment dates as they are announced or revised. Tonight my dh declared he is no longer paying attention to the information I give him as dates, original or revised, have been incorrect for the TA cruises in which we are interested.

We are still waiting on the Jewel and Brilliance "summer" itineraries (should be Northern Europe & TAs) which were supposed to be released for booking the week of March 26th and then revised to April 2nd and now with no current revision date. :( Also, waiting for 2014 Caribbean, Bermuda, and New England/Canada cruises from Baltimore; maybe we'll at least get those on time but they are not substitutes for Europe or TA cruises.

Kathy

Kathy

If they post the NE itineraries, we can get an idea of whether the Jewel or brilliance is going to do a TA next year. Of course that asumes RCI knows what they are doing, which is up for debate. LOL

I am with Jack. I am not paying attention. I will leave it up to you to alert me when and if they come out.

Anne

Anne

Kathy

If they post the NE itineraries, we can get an idea of whether the Jewel or brilliance is going to do a TA next year. Of course that asumes RCI knows what they are doing, which is up for debate. LOL

I am with Jack. I am not paying attention. I will leave it up to you to alert me when and if they come out.

Anne

Thanks for reminding me, Anne, that we are looking for the NE itineraries too, especially the Jewel or Brilliance which will give us a general clue about what and when the TA might be. Aside from the Jewel NE itinerary, any NE cruises going to Quebec, or better yet from Florida to Quebec with Charleston also a port would be of an additional interest. While I'm dreaming, let's add Savannah & Newport to that Florida to Quebec itinerary, of course include Quebec City and Prince Edward Island, and have the cruise end in Montreal. That could actually be a substitute for going to Europe. We did that on HAL (no Savannah though) but would rather do it again on Celebrity or RCI.

Kathy

I am waiting with much anticipation for the 2013 Caribbean cruise dates. We want to book our wedding cruise for nov or dec next yr and want to give family and friends as much notice as possible!!! Hopefully it's this week!!

And what is "all"? GAH I just want to know what they're doing!!

Caribbean, Ta's and Ausie cruises will be kept up to date starting today.

Thats what I was told anyway.

I'm just home from work, so laptop is on and patiently waiting.....

Anyone else heard anything ?????

Alex

Royal Caribbean also has a website which shows which itineraries are "to be released", but it doesn't show which date:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithGallery.do?pagename=new_deployments

They updated it last week and it appears they are releasing another round of European cruises. The list seems to align itself with the "flyer" that was provided on March 9th. I'm assuming the Europe itineraries will be released either the week of April 14th or the week of April 23rd. I'm also waiting on these itineraries. Very frustrating.

-Darrell :confused:

Still no word on Jewel's west bound TA.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I think the Jewel is the key. Where is it going, what ship is replacing the Monarch, what ship is doing the New England cruise schedule, the repo etc. only half of the RCCL fleet are currently scheduled, a lot pieces need to fall into place

I am waiting with much anticipation for the 2013 Caribbean cruise dates. We want to book our wedding cruise for nov or dec next yr and want to give family and friends as much notice as possible!!! Hopefully it's this week!!

Congratulations!! My Fiance and I are in the same situation as you. We've never been this anxious in our entire lives. haha.

Congratulations!! My Fiance and I are in the same situation as you. We've never been this anxious in our entire lives. haha.

Congratulations to you too!! What itinerary/ cruise are you looking at doing?

Archived