Current Cruise Directors (CD) List - UPDATED

DonnaK

Well, CD Mike H. doesn't seem to be into social media and the reviews I have found about him don't sound promising, although he has apparently been a CD for many years.

Mike H. was the CD on one of our Cruises, I believe the Explorer in 2008.

We thought he was quite good. It is hard to remember details as that was

5 years ago. My opinion is based on how he runs the shows and if he is

entertaining. I don't care if I have personal interaction with the CD.

When Jewel sailed away today it sure sounded like Carly doing the muster drill.

Adventure OTS - Clo O'Connor started April 21 through sometime in July (exact end date unknown at this time), then Drew Devine will be joining Adventure in July

Allure OTS - Ken Rush started April 21 for 4 months, then Allan Brooks

Brilliance OTS - Who is the CD from May 6 through July 16? Steve Davis returns from his break on July 16th for the handover, and will take over as regular CD of Brilliance at the end of July through mid-November when the ship goes back to Tampa.

Enchantment OTS - John Blair started Jan 14, then Marc Walker from June 7 - Nov. 25

Explorer OTS - Leigh Xuereb returned as the regular CD of Explorer on April 7. John Blair will be covering Leigh's break in early August through early October (exact dates are not yet known)

Freedom OTS - Richard Spacey began as the regular CD of Freedom on April 14

Grandeur OTS - Jimmy Rhodes started on April 24 (for approx. 4 months?). He will be the regular CD of Grandeur for a few contracts

Independence OTS - Rob McNally until May 26. Joff Eaton returns May 26 through early September.

Jewel OTS - Carly Boileau from March 21 through sometime in July (exact date unknown), then Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) from sometime in July through sometime in Sept (exact dates unknown), then Carly is back in September (exact date unknown)

Legend OTS - Dan Whitney (dates?)

Liberty OTS - Rich Edwards started March 21

Majesty OTS - Dave Chapman started March 4, then Mitch Merucci starts on May 17 for 8 weeks.

Mariner OTS - Steve Davis Feb.10 - May 21, then Gordon Whatman

Navigator OTS - Who is the CD now? (Simona Ferraiuolo?)

Oasis OTS - Ricky Matthews March 30 through May 25. Then, Allan Brooks is doing a quick, one week fill-in from May 25 through June 1. Amy Fickert plans to return from her break on June 1 through Sept 21, then Ricky Matthews September 21 through November 23

Radiance OTS - Bobby and Becky Brown returned on January 21. Paul Rutter for the Alaska season, May 17 through Sept 6.

Rhapsody OTS - Luke Aerowsmith March 11 through May 31. Graham Seymour for the Alaska season beginning May 31 (he is arriving on May 24 for a transitional overlap)

Serenade OTS - Casey Peltier April 8 through July 30, then Ricky Matthews July 30 though September 16

Splendour OTS - Who is the CD now, for the summer season in Europe (Bill Brunkhorst?) João Pereira for the winter season in South America

Vision OTS - Mike Hunnerup started January 14 (until when?)

Voyager OTS - Lixin Fang began March 23 for the Asian season

Well, CD Mike H. doesn't seem to be into social media and the reviews I have found about him don't sound promising, although he has apparently been a CD for many years.

It really depends on what you're looking for in a CD. We've sailed with him three times. He's not "on" like Richard Spacey or witty like Graham Seymour, but he's a solid host, and like I've mentioned before on these boards, I've never seen him make a joke at a guest's expense.

It really depends on what you're looking for in a CD. We've sailed with him three times. He's not "on" like Richard Spacey or witty like Graham Seymour, but he's a solid host, and like I've mentioned before on these boards, I've never seen him make a joke at a guest's expense.

Richard Spacey is "on." I had him on my Oasis cruise and I though he was the worst CD I ever had. Drew was on my last cruise with Freedom and liked him a lot.

Richard Spacey is "on." I had him on my Oasis cruise and I though he was the worst CD I ever had. Drew was on my last cruise with Freedom and liked him a lot.

I had Amy Fickert on last September's Oasis cruise....much ado has been made about her (both good and bad). I wonder if Richard Spacey is more "on" than Amy? Now SHE'S wired....whew...:eek:

Can anyone find out who the current CD is on Brilliance, Navigator and Splendour.

Hi Donna

I will be on the Brilliance next week, fresh out of drydock and upgrades.

I would LOVE to know who the CD is????

If no one responds, I will try to let you know when I am onboard...

Debra

Hi Donna

I will be on the Brilliance next week, fresh out of drydock and upgrades.

I would LOVE to know who the CD is????

If no one responds, I will try to let you know when I am onboard...

Debra

Adventure OTS - Clo O'Connor started April 21 through sometime in July (exact end date unknown at this time), then Drew Devine will be joining Adventure in July

Brilliance OTS - Who is the CD from May 6 through July 16? Steve Davis returns from his break on July 16th for the handover, and will take over as regular CD of Brilliance at the end of July through mid-November when the ship goes back to Tampa.

Enchantment OTS - John Blair started Jan 14, then Marc Walker from June 7 - Nov. 25

Explorer OTS - Leigh Xuereb returned as the regular CD of Explorer on April 7. John Blair will be covering Leigh's break in early August through early October (exact dates are not yet known)

Grandeur OTS - Jimmy Rhodes started on April 24 (for approx. 4 months?). He will be the regular CD of Grandeur for a few contracts

Independence OTS - Rob McNally until May 26. Joff Eaton returns May 26 through early September.

Jewel OTS - Carly Boileau from March 21 through sometime in July (exact date unknown), then Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) from sometime in July through sometime in Sept (exact dates unknown), then Carly is back in September (exact date unknown)

Legend OTS - Dan Whitney (dates?)

Majesty OTS - Dave Chapman started March 4, then Mitch Merucci starts on May 17 for 8 weeks.

Oasis OTS - Ricky Matthews March 30 through May 25. Then, Allan Brooks is doing a quick, one week fill-in from May 25 through June 1. Amy Fickert plans to return from her break on June 1 through Sept 21, then Ricky Matthews September 21 through November 23

Radiance OTS - Bobby and Becky Brown returned on January 21. Paul Rutter for the Alaska season, May 17 through Sept 6.

Rhapsody OTS - Luke Aerowsmith March 11 through May 31. Graham Seymour for the Alaska season beginning May 31 (he is arriving on May 24 for a transitional overlap)

Serenade OTS - Casey Peltier April 8 through July 30, then Ricky Matthews July 30 though September 16

Splendour OTS - Who is the CD now, for the summer season in Europe (Bill Brunkhorst?) João Pereira for the winter season in South America

Just off the Legend today and Mercedes Lafuente joined as Cruise Director on 4th May, along with a new Activities Team. I don't know the dates but assume she will be there for the season in the Med.

Just off the Legend today and Mercedes Lafuente joined as Cruise Director on 4th May, along with a new Activities Team. I don't know the dates but assume she will be there for the season in the Med.

Legend OTS - Mercedes Fuentes started May 4

Mike (and I!) left VI this morning. Just a coincidence - he went home and I flew to Rome for NV tomorrow. His replacement is Topi who I met last time I was on VI and he was Activities Mgr. He's from Finland, so he knows the languages as well as the territory. Nice guy. He'll do well.

Mike (and I!) left VI this morning. Just a coincidence - he went home and I flew to Rome for NV tomorrow. His replacement is Topi who I met last time I was on VI and he was Activities Mgr. He's from Finland, so he knows the languages as well as the territory. Nice guy. He'll do well.

Vision OTS - Topi from Finland started May 11

Navigator OTS - Who is the CD now? (Simona Ferraiuolo?) Yes, just embarked and she is on the Officers and Staff Onboard roster.
According to Steve Davies' Facebook page, he is still on Brilliance sailing towards the Middle East. https://www.facebook.com/ActivitiesManager?fref=ts

Brilliance OTS - Steve Davis since ship returned from drydock on May 6. He is now the regular CD of Brilliance.

Navigator OTS - Simona Ferraiuolo

According to Steve Davies' Facebook page, he is still on Brilliance sailing towards the Middle East. https://www.facebook.com/ActivitiesManager?fref=ts

Sorry I am not on Facebook, but either it is an old post or an error....

The Brilliance left drydock in Cadiz, Spain, and is on her way to Harwich, UK...The cruise will be going to Scandinavia and Russia - definately NOT the Middle East.

There is a big media event on the 14th Tues and the cruise leaves on the 15th and continues this itinerary.

I am joining the Brilliance on the 14th and 15th cruise in Harwich

If his Facebook page is current, I'm thinking he better check their schedule:D

Debra

The Brilliance left drydock in Cadiz, Spain, and is on her way to Harwich, UK...The cruise will be going to Scandinavia and Russia - definately NOT the Middle East.

There is a big media event on the 14th Tues and the cruise leaves on the 15th and continues this itinerary.

Debra

LOL, well, I guess the important thing is that he either is already on Brilliance, or will be in the coming week.

So, I will just leave him on the list as regular CD of Brilliance. If he starting date is off by a week or so, it doesn't really matter.

LOL Donna... yes, start date doesn't matter. Maybe he was onboard during drydock to get this big promotion of the new features show and party on the 14th ready to go....

I was just a little worried he was off the the Middle East, cause the ship is not. :D:D

Debra

Debra

Opps! Yes you are right. I was looking at something else at the time! ;) Either way Steve is definitely on board. He keeps his Facebook page updated fairly regularly so DonnaK can keep on eye as when when he's on and off the ship.

Steve Davis is still on the Mariner sailing to Dubai so half of this statement is correct. His vacation was going to start on May 6th but had to stay until they are able to get another CD on ship since Gordon Whatman had to leave on an emergency. They have a new CD coming on to relieve Steve, but don't have a name. He will be on vacation from May 21st until July 16th then joining the Brilliance as the regular CD.

I am friends on Facebook with one of his relative's and just asked them what was going on with Steve. So I know this is correct.

Steve Davis is still on the Mariner sailing to Dubai so half of this statement is correct. His vacation was going to start on May 6th but had to stay until they are able to get another CD on ship since Gordon Whatman had to leave on an emergency. They have a new CD coming on to relieve Steve, but don't have a name. He will be on vacation from May 21st until July 16th then joining the Brilliance as the regular CD.

I am friends on Facebook with one of his relative's and just asked them what was going on with Steve. So I know this is correct.

OK, thanks for clearing that up! That was the original info that I had (which I'm sure I got from you). Confusing, isn't it! lol

So, we still don't know who is on Brilliance at the moment, until May 21.

OK, thanks for clearing that up! That was the original info that I had (which I'm sure I got from you). Confusing, isn't it! lol

So, we still don't know who is on Brilliance at the moment, until May 21.

lol They all move around so much it's so hard to keep track and when you think it's correct something like an emergency leave happens!

I don't know who is on the Brilliance but I will see if I can find out.

Mariner OTS - Steve Davis Feb.10 - May 21 (unclear if Gordon Whatman is able to return as the next CD as originally scheduled)

Navigator OTS - Simona Ferraiuolo started April 21

Archived