"LIVE" from Celebrity Silhouette - March 29, 2012

Radio

My eyes were open Meg!!!!! I just had red squares inside of boxes where the pictures should have been!!!!! The pics are there now thank you, i'm sure it's just my computer!!!!!! I'm with you, I want to be on the ship NOW!!!!!!

Oops, I see the Lawn Club photo didn't load correctly.. . .I will fix that one after dinner:o

Radio

;);)

I agree with your suggestion hcat. I don't agree with people not making comments on the review. How would a poster like Radio know how much we like his daily posting if we couldn't comment? Keep up the great work Radio, we are all enjoying your pictures and stories. Don't spend too much money in St Thomas! We're still enjoying the bamboo sheets we bought there.....so soft.

Thanks YVR Cruiser . . .I will try to get a few more up later tonight :)

Radio

;);)

Oops, I see the Lawn Club photo didn't load correctly.. . .I will fix that one after dinner:o

Radio

;);)

Have we seen anything of the Martini Bar yet? Or have I missed it in an earlier post. My favourite hang out... Back on in a few weeks time.

Great thread by the way.

Have we seen anything of the Martini Bar yet? Or have I missed it in an earlier post. My favourite hang out... Back on in a few weeks time.

Great thread by the way.

Radio posted a beautiful picture of the martini bar this morning!!!!!:D

Here are a few more from this morning. . . More pics later.

I love the design of the Martini Bar down on Deck 4

D18.JPG

There are several alcove areas down at the Martini Bar that seas 5-6 passengers.

D19.JPG

Here you go.

This is my first time responding to your threads. Just wanted to let you know how fantastic are your reporting. I have been reading your threads for a while and I just love the way you share them. It makes me feel like I'm right there with you all on that cruise. The ship is so beautiful, I love the pictures and how into detail you are with everything. It makes everything so interesting. I love reading about it everyday. Have a great cruise, enjoy the islands and thanks again for taking your time to share.

sredish; I would like to give you my opinion

"The ship is gorgeous. I love the modern/elegant decor, very clean lines and classic yet contemporary. My husband has been talking recently of trying a Celebrity cruise out of LA, as we're west coasters...these photos (and that wine o matic) make me want to jump ship from RCI and give it a try.

My one concern...and anyone please answer this...we're both in our mid 30's and while we certainly know how to behave like good and proper adults, are the Celebrity cruises more "mature"? It isn't like we're looking for a frat party, but I'm just curious if we would run into any other thirtysomething's, or if the chances would be slim. "

Yes, Celebrity does "tend" to get more mature cruise lovers. However, I have always found mixed demographics even in Europe. Our daughter, SIL and grandchildren all enjoyed there 2nd cruise on the Millennium. It is not a party ship and you won't find the poolside antics that are found on some cruise lines. Staff are not there to entertain but to serve, which makes a wonderful experience. If you find an interesting itinerary on a newer modern luxurious ship, give it a try. I can't wait to cruise on Celebrity again.

Radio, I find myself spending way too much time on this thread, it's so addictive! :D Keep the gorgeous pictures and informative commentaries coming, they are wonderful and makes me feel as if I'm cruising on the beautiful Silhouette!

Have a great evening!

I'm with ya there, but some may not know you can right click highlight and delete the pics in their post....wish they would!

Good idea. I also wish people would scroll down and click on the box to not show their signatures when they make lots of posts on the same thread.

###

We were on the March 5 sailing andhad lunch at The Porch 4 times, twice there were only three tables of people and twice the place was full. Loved it...great food, great service, great views. We ate there both while in port and while sailing. We'll be on Reflection in October and we're looking forward to lunching there again and also trying breakfast. When the Ocean View Cafe gets crazy, The Porch is a wonderful alternative.

Hi Barbara,

We were on the Silhouette with you, and will be on the Reflection in January. I would love to hear your words on the Reflection when you get back. Enjoy your trip!

Radio, your photos are making us wish we were back aboard right now! There were a few areas we did not visit on Silhouette, but through seeing your pictures we will make sure we see those areas on Reflection next year. Thanks for all the time you're putting in to this while on vacation, I'm enjoying it very much!

Radio

Love, love, love your live posts. Have followed a few of yours. Always very informative and great pictures. Thank you for taking the time from your vacation to do this. We are on the cruise following yours. Reading all your post is making us more excited can't wait to board this wonderful ship. Thank you again.

I'm with ya there, but some may not know you can right click highlight and delete the pics in their post....wish they would!

Thank you so much!!! I did not know how to do this........I am now informed!!! Maybe this could be an announcement for everyone??????

Good idea. I also wish people would scroll down and click on the box to not show their signatures when they make lots of posts on the same thread.

###

How do you do that?

Archived