Amsterdam is home from her 2012 World Cruise today

DFD1

I read four different blogs, and it really shows how different people can be on the same cruise and each one have widely divergent experiences of the same trip. What a broad spectrum of personality, attitude, perceptions and level of enjoyment were reported. Thanks for several months of fun and interesting reading.

I wonder if any of them are staying for the trip to Seattle?

One of the couples who has been bloggin on CC (wcb? I think) is staying on for two more weeks ... I don't recall if they're getting off in San Diego or Seattle though ...

I wonder if any of them are staying for the trip to Seattle?

WCB (Bill and Mary Ann) who did one of the blogs, are staying on until San Diego I believe.

I usually read John and Diane's blog...they're getting off today.

I'm not aware of the other blogs...would like to have checked those out....

Amsterdam just arrived back in Port Everglades after more than three months sailing 'round the world. I know there are many wonderful memories coming home with her.

Welcome home Amsterdam and everyone who did the world cruise. I'm sure even after 3 months your still not ready to get off. :D

Amsterdam just arrived back in Port Everglades after more than three months sailing 'round the world. I know there are many wonderful memories coming home with her.

I'm going to miss reading the daily reports and the blogs with photos.

I've really enjoyed my vicarious journey with some of the passengers.

One of the couples who has been bloggin on CC (wcb? I think) is staying on for two more weeks ... I don't recall if they're getting off in San Diego or Seattle though ...

From what I remember reading in their daily reports they're getting off in San Diego. I'm looking forward to reading more of their daily journaling.

innlady1.............

The third blog was

by Greg and Heo and had a lot of great photography and a high interest in dining, both on and off the ship.

the forth blog was by a lawyer from California.

innlady1.............

The third blog was

by Greg and Heo and had a lot of great photography and a high interest in dining, both on and off the ship.

the forth blog was by a lawyer from California.

It was soooo interesting to read the different perspectives of the world cruise...and I always enjoy Jeff's photos but think Mary Ann and bill and John and Diane by far do the best job:):):)

I enjoy reading their posts each year:)

I read only John and Diane's and Mary Ann and Bills because they were posted on this board. I looked at the others from time to time.

I thought the two posted here were just trememdous. Well written, interesting and entertaining....and I thought they were fair and honest in their comments about service and about shipboard life.

Coupled with Jeff's World Adventures photo blog, I felt like I had a front row seat to a great cruise.

IMO

innlady1

Another blog that is quite different, but interesting is:

http://worldcruise2012-legallyblonde.blogspot.com

there was abig hoopla about this one on one of the world cruise threads, so I started reading it to see what all the fuss was about.

I actually thought it was a very interesting read and told in a very different perspective than the other blogs.

Another blog from the same cruise, also from one of the "younger ones" (just like the one above), is http://pictureperfectplaces.blogspot.com.au/

Have a great and well-earned vacation Captain Mercer!

Will Captain Mercer go back to the AMSTERDAM when he comes off vacation or will he go to his Previous ship the m.s. NIEUW AMSTERAM?

Archived