"LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas- Bermuda / May 11, 2012

I too am on this cruise. I need to get motivated and get dressed, double check that I have everything I need, and then my daughter is going to drop us off at the terminal before noon. I've told her about this live update, so she can "check in" to see our progress if she'd like.

A beautiful day here, I just hope its nice weather crossing to Bermuda.

Good morning Radio!!! I'm so excited to get to "cruise" with you again :) I am tuned in, coffee in hand and ready for a fabulous cruise!!!

We sail on the Enchantment next month, so this will definitely help me get through the next 30 some days.

Have a great cruise!

Debbie

So looking forward to your live posts,I have never been on EOS or Bermuda.I have been trying to decide between the pride to bahamas (been there) or bermuda.Hopefully you will make my decision for me.My friend is also on this cruise with her new husband.

I too am on this cruise. I need to get motivated and get dressed, double check that I have everything I need, and then my daughter is going to drop us off at the terminal before noon. I've told her about this live update, so she can "check in" to see our progress if she'd like.

A beautiful day here, I just hope its nice weather crossing to Bermuda.

That's a great idea. I'm on this cruise too.... I think I will also tell my daughter to check on this thread. So excited to be on this sailing with Radio's live updates!

The Sea is Calling. . .

It's almost time for me to leave ;)

See you onboard the beautiful Enchantment of the Seas. . .

Radio

;);)

RCISP2.JPG

RCTSIC2.JPG

Thank you Radio for another LIVE report!! I am really looking forward to following this report as usual!! I wish I can cruise with you one day because you are wonderful!!! Have a great Cruise and I can't wait to see the postings :)

Bon Voyage to all you lucky cruisers going on the beautiful Enchantment today! You get a great big BONUS to be sailing along with RADIO! Looking forward to another great "LIVE" review! Have a great time. We are sailing to Bermuda the end of October on Explorer. :D

I am strapped in and ready for the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, I've always said that in my next life, I'd like to come back as Jimmy Buffett, but, I'm now thinking that I'd like to come back as Radio!!!!! :D

Have a wonderful cruise!

I've had a hard enough time concentrating on work with my cruise a month away :D. Sailing along with Radio and the gang, what a great way to make the days go by.

Enjoy your cruise, looking forward to your live posts!

I am strapped in and ready for the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, I've always said that in my next life, I'd like to come back as Jimmy Buffett, but, I'm now thinking that I'd like to come back as Radio!!!!! :D

Have a wonderful cruise!

I liked this post, LOL!

I'm following this post and so happy I found it. I will be sailing on the Enchantment for the first time on June 8th. I'm so used to the Explorer that I was trying to find out information on this ship, but our roll call board is almost deserted and not many people have much info on this ship so this should help with all my questions.

Hello everyone. . . I finally made it on board. . . I was able to leave my house at about 10:05AM, and I ran into a little traffic on I-95 while heading to Cruise Maryland. The trip should only take about 15 minutes or so, but it took me about ½ hour. . . No worries though.

The Security went well and very quick, and when I went to the Check In station to get my Sea Pass card, the Port Agent was very friendly, and very efficient. He truly seemed happy that I was sailing with Royal Caribbean and was proud to check me in.

I was able to meet up with a few Cruise Critic friends that I have had the pleasure of sailing with in the past. We chatted about our plans for Bermuda, and waited until about 11:20 when they started the embarkation process. We walked outside and went up the gangway. . And were onboard by 11:30AM. Cruise Maryland really has the embarkation process down to a science.

I had to go up to the Windjammer for a little lunch, but I was surprised to see no Honey Stung Chicken. . .Whoa Whoa Whoa! No worries. . . I survived. I guess I was just spoiled my the Honey Stung embarkation lunch. I enjoy the first day when I board a ship. . .even if it is one that I have sailed before. (In this case. . Many times before).

We just finished our muster drill, and the first thing I need is to find some Starbucks. I will have just enough time to make it up to deck 10 for our sail away. We have 793 nm to get to Bermuda, and we will have to travel about 18.5 kts to arrive as scheduled.

Here are a few pics from my arrival to Cruise Maryland, and boarding Enchantment. I will try to post a few more of our sail away later tonight.

I have a dinner reservation for Chops at 7PM.

Thanks for all of the nice comments, and thanks for tuning in !

Radio

Ahhh. . I am able to see Enchantment of the Seas

A1.JPG

I arrive to Cruise Maryland

A3.JPG

We walk up the Gangway to Deck 4

A6.JPG

I may be here a lot this week

A11.JPG

The pool decks will be very busy tomorrow

A12.JPG

My Cabin on Deck 7 (D1 Starboard Centrum)

This is one of the New Balcony Cabins added during the "Stretch" in 2005

A9.JPG

Archived