"LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas- Bermuda / May 11, 2012

I will be following along with you. Looking forward to it. Only bad thing is that now I won't get my packing done and we will be boarding when you get off. :eek: I will sneak it in between your reports. ;)

Have a great time and leave some nice weather for us.

Gwen :)

Hi Radio, I'm looking forward to your "live" posts with pics. Your Explorer of the Seas cruise inspired me to book EOS for June to Bermuda. Your pics with the EOS thread were amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this cruise with us also.

I am so excited that you are going to Bermuda!! Almost excited as we will be using all of your suggestions when we are there in September! I am really excited to hear what you have planned! We are still feeling guilty for booking this cruise (we usually cruise just once a year and DS will have huge tuition bills by then!) so we are looking for confirmation that this is a DO NOT MISS cruise! Have. Great time!

Personal side note:Just the three of us: do you have your next cruise planned yet? It was sad when our cruise ended and our wonderful group no longer got to "talk" on a regular basis. I have a question for you, could you please email me? Lhiltunen66@charter.net (lauri & mike from MI)

Hi Radio, I have enjoyed all of your reports. My husband and I are going to Bermuda this fall on the Explorer of the Seas.....

I'm looking forward to your onward review..........................

here we go, here we go!!!!

Radio will be sharing what we should look forward to on our cruise in August..we've never been to Bermuda and have done so much research......but here is the expert that is going to share his adventure with all of us. We've never sailed on Enchantment and now we will know all the great places to hang out.

will be sitting back and enjoying every post and every photo!!

reading with great anticipation. Have itchy fingers waiting to book this same ship/itinerary for Aug 31st. I even put in my vacation request just in case it all works out.

Meanwhile, I will drool over your pix and read with longing all the moments onboard.

My first cruise was to Bermuda and it always brings back magical memories.

Have a GREAT trip

Chrissy

Archived