How much is parking at Port Canaveral?

suzyed

Has any one recently used the parking at Port Canaveral? How much per day is the parking?

15.00 per day in port parking. 5.95 a day at the nearby park and cruise.

Edited by rolloman
add info

and plus now you have to figure on the days,not just nights.........a 7 night cruise,you pay for 8 days...........8 x $15

3 night cruise..4x $15

etc,etc.

The price was $15 each day for our cruise in June but we were told on our recent cruise the price had been raised to $20. For our cruise a few weeks ago we parked at the Radison for $4.95 per day with a shuttle each way.

Sherri:)

What time will they let you in to park? We would like to be there early. :D

I have seen traffic start coming into the port as soon as the earliest ship docks. As an FYI anyone who gets to the ship before 1030AM is in the way.

Has any one recently used the parking at Port Canaveral? How much per day is the parking?

Too much. On our last cruise we did not park at the port, we had one of our relatives drive us to the port and drop us off, and then they drove the car back to our house. Total cost was way less than $15 a day. :D

How often does the shuttle from the Radisson come AFTER the cruise? Do you have to call them or do that just keep running it until everyone is picked up? For any of you who have used it, how long did you wait to be picked up?

Was just on Port Canaveral's parking website last week. They said for a 7 day cruise the cost is $120. We usually stay at the Residence Inn and park our van there. Really nice rooms, great complimentary breakfast and then we get a cab to take us to the port cost about $10 - $12. Well, worth it in my book. I don't like how ugly the lines can get for the shuttle, and besides, they only give you 2 free vouchers and we are a family of 6 and they charge $6 per person. So the cab is much cheaper for us.

Was just on Port Canaveral's parking website last week. They said for a 7 day cruise the cost is $120. We usually stay at the Residence Inn and park our van there. Really nice rooms, great complimentary breakfast and then we get a cab to take us to the port cost about $10 - $12. Well, worth it in my book. I don't like how ugly the lines can get for the shuttle, and besides, they only give you 2 free vouchers and we are a family of 6 and they charge $6 per person. So the cab is much cheaper for us.

Yeah, sounds like that works for you!

We will be driving down to the port, so we won't be staying in a hotel. I am just concerned about having to wait too long for the shuttle to pick us up after the cruise.

I think we may pay the $75 dollars for the port parking and call it a day. :rolleyes:

Park-n-cruise is 6.95 now - still quite a bargain compared to the port. :)

We used Park N Cruise for our 7 day cruise last week on Freedom of the Seas...service and shuttle bus was excellent except when we picked up our car the windshield had a 2 foot long crack in it...still waiting to hear back from them (Im sure they take no responsibility...). Windsheild will be replaced tomorrow and will ask the window glass person if they can tell if it was broken due to something falling on it or just age? I know this can happen anywhere, but all I know is that the windsheild was fine when we left and cracked when we returned. I always park off site when we cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale--Park N Cruise as said was friendly and inexpensive, but it is a stone/gravel lot (not paved!!), outside parking, etc.

It isn't a bargain for us since the windsheld will cost $285 and my insurance deductible is higher than that...oh well...

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

Port Canaveral charges you $15 for every day your car is on the lot. Example; for a three day cruise your car is on the lot four days.

Even if you don’t stay overnight at the hotel. You can park at the Radisson in Cape Canaveral for $5.95 a day. $4.95 if you book on line.

We used Park N Cruise for our 7 day cruise last week on Freedom of the Seas...service and shuttle bus was excellent except when we picked up our car the windshield had a 2 foot long crack in it...still waiting to hear back from them (Im sure they take no responsibility...). Windsheild will be replaced tomorrow and will ask the window glass person if they can tell if it was broken due to something falling on it or just age? I know this can happen anywhere, but all I know is that the windsheild was fine when we left and cracked when we returned. I always park off site when we cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale--Park N Cruise as said was friendly and inexpensive, but it is a stone/gravel lot (not paved!!), outside parking, etc.

It isn't a bargain for us since the windsheld will cost $285 and my insurance deductible is higher than that...oh well...

Check with the insurance Co. Depending on your coverage, most will replace a cracked windshield with no deductible.

M

• 5 months later...

Hey! A friend and I are about to book our cruise for spring break. I am looking for a good place to park. I am pretty sure we will be driving her car. It is her baby. She will not want to park it somewhere that seems unsafe. However, we are looking for a fairly low cost being college students. We are going on a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas. And I have seen a couple of lots that are around $6 per day but i am skeptical. This is also both of our first time going out of the country by ourselves.

Emily

How far is the RAdisson from the Port ?

The Radisson is about a mile or so from the port.

Hey! A friend and I are about to book our cruise for spring break. I am looking for a good place to park. I am pretty sure we will be driving her car. It is her baby. She will not want to park it somewhere that seems unsafe. However, we are looking for a fairly low cost being college students. We are going on a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas. And I have seen a couple of lots that are around $6 per day but i am skeptical. This is also both of our first time going out of the country by ourselves.

Emily

I suggest you look into the Radisson option. http://www.parkportcanaveral.com/

If you need a place to stay the night before the cruise, the Radisson also has park and cruise packages.

• 3 years later...

Was looking for an off-site option and found Park-N-Cruise reviews on a few different sites. This was a great option. So simple, and saves a good bit of $$$. (About 1/2 what it costs at the port) Had my vehicle covered for a mere $10. People were very friendly and courteous. Readily assisted with luggage. Never had to touch a piece of luggage until it got to the cabin! Used the self-park. The lot is very easy to navigate and no searching for your vehicle as you have to in the port terminal. Only waited about 10 minutes for the trip to the ship and about 20 for the return. Far less than it would take to park and then pick it back up after the cruise. The take you closer to the terminal than you can get with your personal vehicle. About a 5 minute drive to the port. Definitely recommend Park-N-Cruise.