2000 posts...What a chatterbox !!

COLLEYBERRY

My postings have reached 2000....goodness...I never would have thought when I first posted on CC, it would become such an addiction:D

Thank you all, for the information and entertainment I have enjoyed here in this forum. You are a fun group.:)

Colleen

It is pretty cool to reach a milestone, isn't it! Congrats on your dedication to vacation :) - and don't think about what else you could have been doing with your time! Don't go there....:p

It is pretty cool to reach a milestone, isn't it! Congrats on your dedication to vacation :) - and don't think about what else you could have been doing with your time! Don't go there....:p

"Dedication to vacation" ...that does make me feel better ...doesn't sound quite so obsessive.:D Thanks !!

I was a bit surprised to see how many posts I have made....I realize compared to some I am a "baby" poster, but it seemed like a lot to me and that's not counting a couple of pretty wordy reviews....oh well there are worse past times....at least it's calorie free.:D:D

Colleyberry I have missed your posts of late and am so glad to see you back. You are always the voice of reason when some of us (me included) get carried away on one issue or another.

Hey Sapper..my first CC friend...hope all is well..."voice of reason" DH will get a kick out of that.:D But thank you that was kind.:)

You are most welcome and things are going amazingly well.

My postings have reached 2000....goodness...I never would have thought when I first posted on CC, it would become such an addiction:D

Thank you all, for the information and entertainment I have enjoyed here in this forum. You are a fun group.:)

Colleen

You have a long way to catch Krazy Kruiser!

Congrats Colleen on reaching your 2000 milestone. Were you considered a chatterbox in school? Think that was mentioned on all my report cards. Got all my education in the greater Toronto area.:)

Thanks everyone for the kind remarks.... Hi Solo Canadian...me too !!! Born and raised in the Beaches area of Toronto ...went to Williamson Road public school and Malvern Collegiate for high school ( I was a cheerleader in high school... so I can talk and yell :D: Always have been a bit of a chatterbox ....hey Life is short... catch your breath lose your turn.:D

Good Morning Father :)...you don't happen to get a free cruise when reaching Blue Ribbon distinction by any chance do you ??....because seriously, I can talk/type a lot more.:D Regards Colleen

No freebees for Blue Ribbon or 5000 posts. You don't even get a pabst for getting to Blue Ribbon Status.

Archived