Crown and anchor points - how long til they show up?

nikita

We just returned on Saturday from our cruise and I just checked my status and the points have stayed the same. How long until they give us credit? I have another cruise in one month and I believe we move up from Gold when they give us credit so if there are any benefits I would like to receive them on my next cruise. Thank you ahead of time for any info you can give me on this.

Just talked to Crown and Anchor (we just returned Sunday and are now Diamond Plus). They said up to 2 weeks.

Yup. Usually 7 to 14 days. None of my cruise credits ever posted quicker than 7 days.

Yup. Usually 7 to 14 days. None of my cruise credits ever posted quicker than 7 days.

Since the cluster"mess" of a few years ago, it has consistently been this range for me, too.

Last one: Disembarked on 12/29. Points are there now, 1/8. But I have no idea when they posted, because I don't check every day. ;)

Since the cluster"mess" of a few years ago, it has consistently been this range for me, too.

Last one: Disembarked on 12/29. Points are there now, 1/8. But I have no idea when they posted, because I don't check every day. ;)

oooh must go check mine then bwhahahahah...

I agree with this for us, its ALWAYS been somewhere between a week to two weeks._

I concur that the points usually show up in your account on the website in a week or a little more. Note that the Loyalty Ambassador on board can give you benefits of your new, but not yet posted, status. Especially useful if you have a B2B that would move you from one level to the next on the second cruise. I don't know if they are required to do this, but I've never heard of the LA not doing it if requested. So your points should be posting anytime now, but if they don't post within a couple of weeks call C&A and if that hasn't worked take your SeaPass from the not yet posted cruise with you to show the LA that you should have those points.

Thom

Archived