Priority Check in

We are Platinum and we received priority boarding on our last cruise. When they were ready to take people though security they started to call from Pinnacle down to Platinum to go through first. Then they put us in a separate place and when the ship was ready they took us on first.

From experience I can tell you that you can get priority (platinum)boarding no matter you CA status. By booking with a certain travel agent. Maybe one with 3 initials, and that can also help you if you locked your keys in your car.:D

Not necessarily true. I have booked twice with the "locked key in car" travel agency, and never received priority boarding based on booking a cruise with them.

That may be your experience, but we have booked twice as well with the un-names agent, and had it both times. It is also listed as a benefit of booking with them on their website. As a matter of fact on our last cruise on the Allure, we forgot about it and were sat in the gold CA section but the woman directing things just happened to ask if we by chance booked with *** travel. After her reminder we located our paperwork and she walked us over to the platinum section of the waiting area. We were the 3rd group allowed to board.

You are a priority in classification only sometimes!

We have arrived at a terminal

and the priority line for platinum and above

was very long compared to lower levels.

Everything is relative to circumstances of the day, timing

and the mix of C&A levels on ship.

Your Attitude will be the difference between an ordeal and an adventure!!

Take a deep breath, get in your line,

the ship isn't going anywhere!!!!!!!!

Too many people are in a hurry today

for no real reason!

You will get on the ship,

and have plenty of time

to enjoy your day and the cruise!!!

If you want on the ship first

get there around 10:00am

and get on the ship

and WAIT.

We will be cruising this Sunday on the Adventure. We are Emerald but my in-laws are first time cruisers. We want to be able to check in together . Will they let us all check in together for priority boarding since we are a family?

Thanks,

Allie

What is the earliest they will let you board with priority. We sail at 4:30pm....Thanks

It varies because they have to wait until the ship is cleared from the previous cruise. If things go well, boarding usually starts between 11am and 11:30am.

Take a deep breath, get in your line,

the ship isn't going anywhere!!!!!!!!

Too many people are in a hurry today

for no real reason!

You will get on the ship,

and have plenty of time

to enjoy your day and the cruise!!!

Let's see, $7000 (total cost of trip including air, bar bill, etc) / 7 days / 24 hours = $41.66 per hour.

That's a good enough reason for me!

Honestly timing is everything. If you get there by 1030 and wait in line to get in the terminal; priority won't matter. The crowds don't start until about noon. They open the doors about 1030 to get in and start checking in. Then you wait to get on the ship. It's a really quick process. But to be honest, we ended up in a priory line because the "other" lines were so long. They just wanted to move people and it was every open agent for themselves in FLL last year and San Juan in March. We are automatically "priory" now but would go in which ever line is shortest.

Let's see, $7000 (total cost of trip including air, bar bill, etc) / 7 days / 24 hours = $41.66 per hour.

That's a good enough reason for me!

I like your attitude.

Make the most of your adventure!

Enjoy your cruise!

We will be cruising this Sunday on the Adventure. We are Emerald but my in-laws are first time cruisers. We want to be able to check in together . Will they let us all check in together for priority boarding since we are a family?

Thanks,

Allie

On our cruise last month on Adventure, there was no priority boarding. There was priority check-in based on status, and in my experience they have never separated a family group for check-in when part of the group has priority status.

On our cruise last month on Adventure, there was no priority boarding. There was priority check-in based on status, and in my experience they have never separated a family group for check-in when part of the group has priority status.

Hi mark,

Thanks for this info! This will help us.

Allie

Archived