John and Diane's Amazing Adventures - Part 4

Johnny B

John and Diane-

Wishing you a safe and speedy journey home. Sending peaceful, healing thoughts to you and your brother. God bless.

Kathy

PS- thank you so very much for sharing your travels, I have greatly enjoyed your blogs

Thank you for taking us along on your journey. I'm sorry you have to cut your voyage short and wish you all the best.

From someone who has dealt with this sort of thing and having no other family members I know how hard it can be.

I wish you safe travels and God Speed.

Terri

I'm sorry you have to leave the ship, and sorrier still to read why. Please have a safe trip home.

I have enjoyed your posts this year very much, and will look forward to reading your Amazing Adventures---Part 5.

Sorry to read that you have decided to cut your Amazing Adventures Part 4 short.

Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Hope your brother will be comforted by your presence.

May you enjoy planning your Amazing Adventures Part 5 for next year's whole World Cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts and prayers. we had a very smooth flight home and I was able to get to my brother's bedside the very next day. Unfortunately, he only lasted eight days after my arrival, but his passing was both painless and peaceful, and I have a great deal of appreciation for Hospice, a truly wonderful organization. The memorial get-together is at Warren's favorite place, Harry's Hofbrau in Redwood City, and it should be both happy and sad, as I imagine most of these events are.

We also want to express our appreciation to the wonderful folks at the Amsterdam's front desk, including Cristal, Crista, and our BFF Cynthia. they did everything possible to make this situation easier for us, including using their phone to call United Airlines for a half hour. Our Seattle TA, Shannon, was also quite wonderful.

We have our reservations for next year, beginning in San Francisco and sailing through the canal before beginning the WC in ft. Lauderdale. Can't wait.

Again, thank you for your support during this difficult and painful time.

So glad to hear that you were able to get home and spend the time you did with your brother. My condolences on his passing.

Again, I'd like to thank you for taking us along, I so enjoyed your posts and looked forward to it daily as I was healing from an injury here at home. I do hope you consider letting us tag along for your adventure next year!

Lovely to hear that the HAL staff was so very helpful in your time of need, I had hoped they would be of assistance to you.

Thanks also for coming back at this difficult time to let us know of his passing and your safe travel home.

Archived