C&A gifts

kingsgirl

If you are talking about logo hats and canvas bags, no. But as a Diamond we got a very small welcome basket, two small bottles of water, and chefs surprise halfway through the cruise. Chef surprise was chocolate covered strawberries!

Emerald got a small assortment of cookies

If you are talking about logo hats and canvas bags, no. But as a Diamond we got a very small welcome basket, two small bottles of water, and chefs surprise halfway through the cruise. Chef surprise was chocolate covered strawberries!

Emerald got a small assortment of cookies

Emerald and above are supposed to have the "Welcome Aboard" snack basket and 2 beverages in their stateroom when they arrive.

Just of the Monarch and while the basket contents were the same as in the past the box/basket was white rather than brown. I use the boxes as catch-all around the house and the white box is actually nice looking. I am somewhat of a cruise geek and wish the RCCL logo was printed on the box. It would make a nice souvenir.

M

I take the blue ribbon from the box, cut it in a couple of pieces, then tie them on

my luggage handles. Makes it easier to spot my bags coming off the baggage claim. ;)

BTW: We like those lemon cookies too! :)

My wife has taken the blue ribbon and used it as a bow in my DD's hair while onboard.

I take the blue ribbon from the box, cut it in a couple of pieces, then tie them on

my luggage handles. Makes it easier to spot my bags coming off the baggage claim. ;)

BTW: We like those lemon cookies too! :)

Great idea! I spent 5 minutes trying to neatly untie that basket~ LOL

I have used the empty box as a holder for my 'stuff' on the night stand on the Oasis and Allure. Without drawers and the stand being so small stuff does not stay put.

I like that idea. Hubby always throws the box/basket in the trash. I like the idea of using it to hold cosmetcis and hand lotion, etc.

As for C&A gifts, they may be slightly better on inaugural cruises..at least they were on Oasis and Allure. I don't know what you can expect on Anthem, Ovation and Oasis III.

Do they still exist? I'm talking about the ones you used to get left in your stateroom?

OP, I think your thread has taken off in another direction, with people telling you what C&A perk/benefit gifts are given when you reach a specific upper tier. I'm pretty sure you were asking about the old school gifts like the picture frames, hats, tote bags, and such... if so, then a resounding no indeed as stated by the first two members. Sorry.

Funny thing happened on our recent cruise on the Liberty. My two kids both received a small navy messenger bag with the RCCL logo on it. We are gold C&A so they are too (not sure if that is why they got the bags or not). Anyway, I know that they were for the kids and not for us because they had each of the kids names on the plastic bag that they were wrapped in. Hubby and I received nothing but the coupon book. Kids received their own coupon book as well. No biggie to me as to not receiving any small gift, still had an awesome cruise. I actually forgot about all of the small gifts we received in the past so it was a nice surprise!

You are correct the kids still get the bags, but adults donlt get the hats etc. Fine by me. our boys come back form the Teen Club with towels, blankets, bags, T shirts and goodness knows what else.

OP, I think your thread has taken off in another direction, with people telling you what C&A perk/benefit gifts are given when you reach a specific upper tier. I'm pretty sure you were asking about the old school gifts like the picture frames, hats, tote bags, and such... if so, then a resounding no indeed as stated by the first two members. Sorry.

Our last cruise on Enchantment there wasn't a gift left in the stateroom but they raffled several hats, bags, coolers and bingo bears. My DH got a cooler bag and I got the best gift of all, 90mins free Internet!

DH, DD and I are all Emerald soon to be Diamond after this cruise. Do they give the same loyalty basket no matter how many members are in the stateroom? My husband and I received the little Emerald basket with the dried fruit, little bag of nuts and cookies and 1 drink each. Will we get three drinks and any added food since we have3 Emerald members in the same stateroom?

Our last cruise on Enchantment there wasn't a gift left in the stateroom but they raffled several hats, bags, coolers and bingo bears. My DH got a cooler bag and I got the best gift of all, 90mins free Internet!

DH, DD and I are all Emerald soon to be Diamond after this cruise. Do they give the same loyalty basket no matter how many members are in the stateroom? My husband and I received the little Emerald basket with the dried fruit, little bag of nuts and cookies and 1 drink each. Will we get three drinks and any added food since we have3 Emerald members in the same stateroom?

Haven't traveled as a threesome since this started, but for two I can tell you that it is ONE snack basket and TWO drinks.

You should each get a drink.

Probably one snack basket, "maybe" two.

ETA: We HAVE traveled as a trio............but I can't remember how many snack baskets we got! :eek: I am actually thinking "two", but is was also a longer (11 night) cruise.

Archived