2014 / 2015 Deployment Update

Andy

I have a question about the Eclipse transatlantic that departs Southampton on Nov. 9, 2014.

It shows an overnight in "New York, New York". Does anyone know if the ship will actually dock in Manhattan or will it dock in New Jersey?

Thanks!

B

This looks like a very interesting itinerary. My DH was getting very tired of the same ports on the Westbound TA's.

I like the idea of an overnight in Bermuda since I have never been there and an overnight in New York. I called Celebrity and it is definitely Manhatten, not NJ.

We got an email too, pretty generic info, had to call X for itineraries for specific sailing dates.

Ships Sailing Dates

Celebrity Constellation 2014: Sept. 6 Sept. 20 Oct. 2 Oct. 14 Oct. 25 Nov. 5

Celebrity Equinox 2014: May 20 June 1 June 14 June 21 June 28 July 5 July 12 July 19 July 26 Aug. 2 Aug. 14 Aug. 26 Sept. 7 Sept. 20 Oct. 2 Oct. 14 Oct. 27 Nov. 10

Celebrity Reflection 2014: Apr. 26 May 12 May 23 June 2 June 13 June 23 July 4 July 14 July 25 Aug. 4 Aug. 15 Aug. 25 Sept. 5 Sept. 15 Sept. 26 Oct. 6 Oct. 17 Nov. 1

Celebrity Sillhouette 2014: April 20 May 5 May 16 May 29 June 10 June 22 July 3 July 15 July 27 Aug. 3 Aug. 10 Aug. 17 Aug. 24 Aug. 31 Sept. 12 Sept. 23 Oct. 4 Oct. 18 Nov. 1

Sailing to: France: Paris (Le Havre), Cherbourg, Nice (Villefranche), Cannes, Provence (Toulon); Portugal: Madeira (Funchal), Lisbon; Spain: Almeria, Vigo, Seville (Cadiz), Malaga, Allcante, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Valencia, Catagena, Malta: Valetta; Italy: Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Rome (Civitavecchia), Naples/Capri, Venice, Catania, Sicily (Messina), Porto Torres (Sardinia), Genoa, Cagliari, Ravenna, Bari; Greece: Athens (Piraeus), Santorini, Mykonos, Corfu, Katakolon, Chania (Souda), Crete, Rhodes; Slovenia: Koper; Turkey; Esphesus (Kusadasi), Istanbul; Ukraine: Yalta, Sevastopol, Odessa; Bulgaria: Burgas; Israel: Haifa, Jerusalem (Ashrod); Egypt: Port Said, Alexandria; Bosphorus Strait; Croatia: Split, Debrovnik, Zadar; Corsica: Ajaccio; Montenegro: Kotor; Canary Islands: Lanzarote, Tenerife.

Ports vary by itinerary.

Call 1-877-202-4344 to book.

I recieved the same email. I need to see everything in black and white before I call or book anything.

Called X twice today (thought of a question after the fact) and got 2 different prices? :confused::confused:

Gave all the same criteria and the 2nd call was $150 more than the first? They both said the price included taxes etc. and took in the CC loyalty price etc.

$150 pp might not be a lot to some, but it is to us :o

Hopefully when I call back next week to book I can get the lower price

Maybe because it is a brand new itinerary? 6/1/14 out of Barcelona on Equinox

Celebrity Equinox - 14 NIGHT SPANISH SERENADE CRUISE

27 October 2014 - 10 November 2014

BARCELONA, SPAIN, PALMA DE MALLORCA, SPAIN, VALENCIA, SPAIN, MALAGA, SPAIN, AT SEA, LANZAROTE, CANARY ISLANDS,TENERIFE, CANARY ISLANDS, AT SEA for seven nights, FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA

Sorry for the caps...cut & paste from my reservation to post it faster...

This looks like a great itinerary! We are Princess cruisers considering Celebrity. Could any of you who are captains club tell me what fares are starting at for the Neptune suites? Thanks!

Silhouette TA, 1 Nov 2014, 15 days: Rome, Livorno, Toulon, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, and Tenerife.

I like the Equinox itinerary.

This one looks great too! If anyone could share the fares for Neptune suites on this TA it would be much appreciated!

This looks like a great itinerary! We are Princess cruisers considering Celebrity. Could any of you who are captains club tell me what fares are starting at for the Neptune suites? Thanks!

Hi:) Celebrity doesn't have anything called a "Neptune Suite".

I believe that term is used by Holland America;)...you must be

thinking of them.

Celebrity has Sky Suites, Celebrity Suites, Aqua Suites, and on

Reflection there are also Signature Suites and a Reflection suite.

Then there are the Royal Suites and Penthouse Suites too.

Equinox is a beautiful ship:D I sailed her last year to the Med and

had a great time:)

Hi:) Celebrity doesn't have anything called a "Neptune Suite".

I believe that term is used by Holland America;)...you must be

thinking of them.

Celebrity has Sky Suites, Celebrity Suites, Aqua Suites, and on

Reflection there are also Signature Suites and a Reflection suite.

Then there are the Royal Suites and Penthouse Suites too.

Equinox is a beautiful ship:D I sailed her last year to the Med and

had a great time:)

Whoops, you are totally right, I am looking for the celebrity suite. This is the first time we re considering venturing from Princess, so I'm trying to keep it all straight.

This one looks great too! If anyone could share the fares for Neptune suites on this TA it would be much appreciated!

I don't know what a Neptune suite is on Celebrity, but if you call your TA or Celebrity, they will be able to find out the prices for you.

We booked on Silhouette.

I don't know what a Neptune suite is on Celebrity, but if you call your TA or Celebrity, they will be able to find out the prices for you.

We booked on Silhouette.

Hi:) Celebrity doesn't have at Neptune Suite;)

Where are you finding itinerary and pricing ?

I called Celebrity direct for the itinerary and pricing. They actually gave me some wrong pricing. When I called my TA to book, the price was lower than what Celebrity had quoted me earlier.

Hi:) Celebrity doesn't have at Neptune Suite;)

You are right as always Lois. Neptune Suites are featured on Holland America ships.

Interesting, The prices in here are much better than the prices online for US customers.

For example, the brochure is showing a Balcony on May 2 on the Eclipse for 899 pounds. That comes out to $1367. But, if you try to book a balcony on the US site it is showing as $1612 for that sailing.

That's interesting. My US price was almost identical to the UK converted price.

we asked for different itineraries... Looks like Celebrity has included an overland excursion of the entire INFINITY across Scotland. So instead of worrying about the cabbies gouging us, the only gouging we will have to worry about is the bow against the big hills. Wonder if they will pull the stabilizers in?:)

sm_LGW_LEH_ORK_DUB_LPL_BFT_GLA_OSL_CPH_221x221.jpg

P.S. if you are drooling about a back to back, forget it, when it arrives at Copenhagen it goes on a 7 day charter so unless you want to hop off for 7 days, you can't continue on to Iceland.

It is possible to sail right across Scotland :) although Infinity is a bit big!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caledonian_Canal

Silkroad,

I cannot find the Constellation cruises from Istanbul to Black Sea or down the Turkey coast either. i did check the UK link posted above.

Guess we will just have to wait till Monday.

Thanks Azulann. I'm curious about the autumn Black Sea, and the Greek Isles & Turkey options. An earlier poster mentioned having booked an October 2014 Black Sea cruise, but when I spoke with Celebrity yesterday, I was told those cruises weren't yet available.

I can't find Connie's schedule for the Black Sea. Would you mind posting the itinerary? Is it a 12-night cruise? Thanks!

The itin. is 11 nights and its taken from a certain site.

Its not on the pdf circulating.

Its a really good itin. and I am sure it will sell out fast.

Price for a 2c cabin $4500 (approx)

Istanbul

00:00 17:00

2 At sea

Burgas

08:00 18:00

Odessa

09:00 00:00

Odessa

00:00 15:00

Sevastopol

07:00 19:00

Yalta

07:00 19:00

8 At sea

Sochi

07:00 18:00

Batumi

07:00 18:00

Istanbul

14:00 00:00

12 Istanbul

Looking at the UK brochure - might have read through too fast - does it look like most of the ships will be on this side of the Atlantic for Thanksgiving 2014?

Yes, they escape Europe when it gets too cold, about October.

Archived