2014 / 2015 Deployment Update

Andy

Hi Andy, no, Caribbean holds no interest for me right now, for S. Ca folks, it makes no sense. However, Europe w/Christmas decorations & no crowds does :) our plans for this year are some time in Rome, a two week Med, & then a couple weeks doing xmas markets in France, I would very much like the next year to do a couple weeks land in Europe late Nov. followed by a Dec. TA. I know in the last couple of years, X has extended the Europe season for a least one of their ships, I'm hoping that they do this again,

otherwise it's another land/flight trip for us.

We're doing Strasbourg this December, can't wait

Hi Andy, no, Caribbean holds no interest for me right now, for S. Ca folks, it makes no sense. However, Europe w/Christmas decorations & no crowds does :) our plans for this year are some time in Rome, a two week Med, & then a couple weeks doing xmas markets in France, I would very much like the next year to do a couple weeks land in Europe late Nov. followed by a Dec. TA. I know in the last couple of years, X has extended the Europe season for a least one of their ships, I'm hoping that they do this again,

I found the the Christmas markets in Rome and Barcelona to be a BIG disappoint this past year:rolleyes:

A lot of junk, that you could easily buy at any dollar store in NA

I found the the Christmas markets in Rome and Barcelona to be a BIG disappoint this past year:rolleyes:

A lot of junk, that you could easily buy at any dollar store in NA

I dont think either are known for their Christmas markets, you have to go to Germany or Eastern France

We are looking at Norway for 2014 on the new schedule. Don't know if I am missing something, but is the only early booking discount for Captains Club members the $ off the cabin based on how long the cruise is? $200 for 11 nights. I thought it might be better--booking over a year in advance. I do understand we will have a better choice of cabins, but having watched the 2013 cruises, a lot of good cabins were available 6-7 months out with better prices and perks.

, Caribbean holds no interest for me right now, for S. Ca folks, it makes no sense. However, Europe w/Christmas decorations & no crowds does :) , I would very much like the next year to do a couple weeks land in Europe late Nov. followed by a Dec. TA. I know in the last couple of years, X has extended the Europe season for a least one of their ships, I'm hoping that they do this again,

The last TA from Europe for 2014 is the Eclipse from Southampton, 14 nights, overnight in New york, overnight in Bermuda, day in Port Canaveral and dock in Miami. November 9 - 23

Very disappointed to see the W. bound TA's coming back so early in the season! I can't understand why they would bring the so many ships back from Europe before December. I'm hoping that there will be some itinerary changes.

Cruise Kitty, I agree with you, though perhaps we've different reasons for our disappointment. Not being retired, and having significant schedule constraints in 2014, we'd hoped for a TA over the Thanksgiving holiday. That being said, we do hope our late October departure will afford us nicer weather for our first TA:D

Michelle

I'd love to know what the itineraries are for the 2015 South America cruises as they are just released for Captain Club members. It's kind of hard to book when you have no idea where it starts or ends, or where it's going.

• 3 weeks later...

Well to say im a little disappointed by the itineraries for South America, i would have liked to have seen some cruises go to Brazil (as royal caribbean and other companies).

They have been doing the same itineraries in South America for a couple of years now, and felt they could have done something different.

We are looking at Norway for 2014 on the new schedule. Don't know if I am missing something, but is the only early booking discount for Captains Club members the $ off the cabin based on how long the cruise is? $200 for 11 nights. I thought it might be better--booking over a year in advance. I do understand we will have a better choice of cabins, but having watched the 2013 cruises, a lot of good cabins were available 6-7 months out with better prices and perks.

Bumping, because I don't really understand the early booking discount either.

Am disappointed that this year's CC early bookings offer less than last year. Yes, the only perk is an OBC depending on cabin. Last year's early booking prices were significantly lower. For the itinerary we are looking at, for a 2A the price for the same cruise is $800+ higher/2. Have decided against booking and am looking at alternatives. CC this year is insignificant for us.

When do the 2015 Europe sailings come out?

Next year....these are going through 2014 with some '15 cruises but for

Europe 2015? Those would be released in April 2014.

Hi Everyone,

the latter part of the schedule (Asia, Australia/New Zealand, Hawaii & Caribbean) have been adjusted, with Hawaii, Asia, Australia & NZ releasing on 4/11,

Hello Andy,

Have been monitoring X website and have read this thread pages from last page back to 18 and noticed someone else was waiting to see the new OZ-NZ shedule, but did not have a response as yet.

Do you know why these dates have not been released to Captain Club members on April 11th? I am interested in The Solstice January 2015 Sydney to Auckland. Any help would be so appreciated.

I'm also waiting on the Australia/nz release (specifically the Sydney to Hawaii). I know RCCL also haven't released their itineraries either - which I heard could be as late as June now. I'm not sure why Celebrity hasn't released their's though.

Hi

I know the asia/australia itineraries will be released next week (hopefully) does anybody know if captains club members will be able to book these earlier before itineraries are released to the general public??

Many Thanks

Hi

I know the asia/australia itineraries will be released next week (hopefully) does anybody know if captains club members will be able to book these earlier before itineraries are released to the general public??

Many Thanks

Hi Rambo,

Another member posted that the Captains Club window will begin on the 29th. Hopefully, it will last for a week, but due to the lateness of the release, I'm not sure if that's fact.

Hi

Many Thanks

Got an email that they're available.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?pagename=captains_club_world_tour_cruise&allowMobile=y&ecid=em_19963429&rid=142946777&mes=CC%20New%20Deployment%20Asia-AusNZ-Haw%20EM&emsc=SEG%20CEL%20HAW%20PRE&empf=Y&emct=S&lnkid=CC_NEWDEPLOY-ASIA_AUSNZ_HAW

Archived