Royal Princess 250 pics and Mini Suite R520 video

Dinotoll

Hi Folks, for those who are interested in the new gorgeous Royal Princess I want to share some pics from our short Southampton cruise where we returned yesterday.

https://picasaweb.google.com/107289430901088544193/RoyalPrincessSOUTH2013

Also I have a short video taken from our Mini Suite:

Thank you. Fantastic photos.I think you have shown me everything that is on board the gorgeous Royal Princess

Nice video. I like the look of the cabin, but the absence of the semi- circilar storage unit in the middle of the room seems to cut back a lot of storage area. Does the desk store as much? I know that we always end up filling that storage space whether we intend to or not. :o

Hi Folks, for those who are interested in the new gorgeous Royal Princess I want to share some pics from our short Southampton cruise where we returned yesterday.

Great video, thanks, now I know what to expect, and I see there are two electrical outlets, not one.

Hugh:D

A few things I like about your mini-suite:

1. The nightstands are great! Love the marble tops, the shelf and drawers. Celebrity's Solstice Class could take a lesson on how to make a good nightstand!

2. Desk: The refrigerator is to the left as you sit at the desk and the drawers are on the right. For the majority of people who are right-handed, this is perfect! (This was another thing that Celebrity has backwards.)

3. The headboard is nice! I wish they had put a cabinet above it though. The extra storage space is appreciated.

4. I LOVE that Princess kept the little entry way table that is built into the wall. That's where we always put our cruise cards & sunglasses. I guess you only really need 1 card in the light switch, so the others can still go on the table.

A few things I didn't like:

1. That balcony IS small! Wow! :eek: That's a bit shocking at first sight.

2. The shower curtain in the bathroom: I wish they could have come up with some other shower closure like a clam-shell design, regular doors that aren't easily breakable or a half-partition that's fixed.

Hi All, your comments are highly welcomed.

Yes comparing to other mini suites we had for example at RCI or Celebrity these balconies are very small. A lot of people did critizise these.

Also the shower in the bath tube with this certain was very vexing.

But all in all we felt very comfortable in this cabin.

Dinotoll, thanks for sharing your video. The cabin looks beautiful, we will be in a mini-suite in August on the Royal. First time for us in a suite so we are especially excited. The room and bathroom is quite spacious, and the balcony does look tight, but we will manage just fine on this beautiful ship!

Archived