Bon Voyage Dawn Princes Round Europe Cruise 2013

If anyone wants to watch the Dawn Princes leave this afternoon, check out these webcams:

http://www.sydney-webcam.com/index.php?nav=cam1&subnav=cam1lo

http://www.captiveye-therocks.com/camera_ds/camera.htm

We got bazzaw staying with us and we are about to take them out for the day, so I don't know if I will be able to catch them leaving today at 16:00 Sydney time, so if anyone get a capture of them leaving, please do post it :)

You can upload any captures you get here: http://imageshack.us/ and post them image url here.

Wishing all on board the gorgeous Dawn Princess a fantastic cruise! I will most definitely be cruising with you all, via the blogs! Maybe one day DH & I could do something similar to this cruise! Travel safe & calm seas!! Vicki.

hi all just a quick hello... beautiful sail out of Sydney last night... smooth seas ... sunshine this morning but now we are heading for some rain... we are somewhere just past coffs..... what is it 12 noon... must be lunch time LOL.....

Hi all from beautiful downtown brisvegas

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Garry and Joanne, great job you are doing already on your blog. Our daily cruise fix.

Enjoy ! You did well getting your wine on, 2 cartons, you mean 24 bottles? or 2 x 4 ltre casks? (Chateau Cardboard)

We got 22 bottles .... Brisbane different story as it is an embarkation port they have local security who say their directive is no wine.....I am sure all will get their wine back once on board....

We got 22 bottles .... Brisbane different story as it is an embarkation port they have local security who say their directive is no wine.....I am sure all will get their wine back once on board....

Hi Jo, best of luck with the wine but when we were on the Dawn P late april they were pretty strict with the wine and at the different ports any wine was taken off the passengers and they got it back on the last day

Today Princess replaced 2 nights in Alexandrina with a stop in Santorini and Corfu on our planned cruise starting next week. Quite pleased we cancelled that cruise as this was our purpose in taking it.

Hope this itinerary sticks for you and might see "the boat" in Singapore next Thursday. :)

Archived