Infinity & Captains Club

ticktoneer

We're new to Celebrity. We're sailing Infinity on 30th September 2013.

Because of the reciprocal arrangement with RCI we'll be Elite when on board.

Being total newbies has anyone got any good tips about Infinity or privileges / services Elite brings.

I know there are lists etc. on the Internet but I wondered if anyone has personal suggestions or things they like, that we might.

Thanks

The special "Elite Breakfast Lounge" features an expanded Continental Breakfast (fruit, juices, breads,pastries, cheeses, meats, lox) as well as Mimosas, Bellinis, Bloody Marys and Cappucino. It's one of our favorites, even after a regular hot breakfast elsewhere, for the drinks alone.

If leaving the ports coincides with Elite social hour it is especially nice to view it from the Reflections Lounge on deck 11. Be early, because there was quite often a queue 20 minutes before opening the lounge because so many wanted the "good" seats in front of the windows. No trouble to get them on sea days, of course, but never again have I noticed so many well-dressed elderly people pushing and shoving each other than on our cruise to the fjords...

If you like to order bottles of wine for your dinner, you'll also have coupons for a 20% reduction for bottles over 40$. Quite nice!

We're new to Celebrity. We're sailing Infinity on 30th September 2013.

Because of the reciprocal arrangement with RCI we'll be Elite when on board.

Being total newbies has anyone got any good tips about Infinity or privileges / services Elite brings.

I know there are lists etc. on the Internet but I wondered if anyone has personal suggestions or things they like, that we might.

Thanks

Hopefully you already called Captains Club to make sure your Elite status is showing on your card prior to boarding.

We've been on two ships as Elites. Reflection (AC) & Connie (CC). Some differences is there will not be an Elite happy hour the first night, nor the night of the Captains reception. Don't expect a private small lounge like on Royal, it will be held in a big venue (similar to when Royal has a Diamond event rather than a lounge). As others mentioned, the coupons for free internet, and free laundry are the best ones. I too especially liked the elite breakfast with complimentary mimosas.

I'll be on the Infinity (AC) 7 days!!! Its a good thing you are asking. On Reflectin Aqua Class no one told us about Blu and/or our access and we typically don't eat in MDR, so we just never knew. We know now!!!!

Hopefully you already called Captains Club to make sure your Elite status is showing on your card prior to boarding.

We've been on two ships as Elites. Reflection (AC) & Connie (CC). Some differences is there will not be an Elite happy hour the first night, nor the night of the Captains reception. Don't expect a private small lounge like on Royal, it will be held in a big venue (similar to when Royal has a Diamond event rather than a lounge). As others mentioned, the coupons for free internet, and free laundry are the best ones. I too especially liked the elite breakfast with complimentary mimosas.

I'll be on the Infinity (AC) 7 days!!! Its a good thing you are asking. On Reflectin Aqua Class no one told us about Blu and/or our access and we typically don't eat in MDR, so we just never knew. We know now!!!!

The above post is correct, the Elite status is not automatic, you have to contact Celebrity and get a Captains Club number which has to be associated with your reservation. If you don't you will not be recognized on the ship as Elite.

The Elite free cocktail evening event (5-7pm) may or may not be held in a specific lounge. IF there are a lot of Elites onboard they may elect to give out coupons (3 each for you and partner = 6 total for the evening) each evening except first evening and when the Captain hosts an event. We love the coupons as you can then have the option of going to many of the different lounges including the one up top where the event would otherwise take place. The coupons are restricted to specific drinks (but does include a wide selection) so look for the drink menu before assuming that anything goes.

The above post is correct, the Elite status is not automatic, you have to contact Celebrity and get a Captains Club number which has to be associated with your reservation. If you don't you will not be recognized on the ship as Elite.

I've got my Captains Club number and Elite status - lol.

Thanks !!!!!!!!!

What is the T-pool?

Thanks[/quote

It's the indoor pool which is quite warm. Generally, it is for adults only. In bad weather, children are sometimes allowed for limited time.

Oh great. That sounds good if its indoors and warm :-)

Thanks

Archived