SetSail Pass Question

I wasn't aware of this. Past cruises have had 1 set sail per person... Is it different if the people in the stateroom have different surnames?

Just wondering...

Jo :)

Edited by jo24

No. My boyfriend and I always have just one set sail pass for both of us. It shows both names.

OK, I only wondered as my mum and I have different surnames and for our cruise last year we had separate set sail passes. Fair enough if it has changed, one less thing to print. I will be curious to see how it is when I come to printing them for my cruise next year with her.

Haven't cruise in a year, but I remember that each passenger got a setail pass. Now there is only one for the primary pass holder. Is this new?

Previously was a Set Sail pass for each person. Don't remember when they began to have a single Set Sail pass per cabin. Has been that way for a while.

While not 100% sure and up for correction, I think the Trigger if it´s just one SetSailPass for all or more than one SSP is if you sign up one account for all and are willing to sign the cruise contract in the Name of all or not.

I believe when you use different accounts you get different SSP´s, if all are on one account one SSP is enough.

While not 100% sure and up for correction, I think the Trigger if it´s just one SetSailPass for all or more than one SSP is if you sign up one account for all and are willing to sign the cruise contract in the Name of all or not.

I believe when you use different accounts you get different SSP´s, if all are on one account one SSP is enough.

If one person is paying for the charges it seems like we've only gotten one set sail pass. If I put different cards down for each person, it seems like we each got one.

These are the reasons why people will get separate SetSail passes.

Edited by clarea

I have another question about the passes, didnt want to open a brand new thread

What happens if I show up at the pier with no passes? only with my reservation number and IDs? Will they let me board?

Yes you will certainly get to board. It may slow you down a bit when you try to enter the terminal as showing your passs and ID get you right through that securuty check point.