It's my birthday and I'll cruise if I want to - thank you upgrade fairy!

wrp96

Got to the pier and they couldn't find our cards. Upgraded to a JS.

Happy birthday to me!

Good for you, and happy birthday! I'm always curious how bags get delivered properly when upgrades at the pier happen.

awesome...hope that happens to us on the 26th!

I have read on the main boards that one had to go to where they were originally booked to stay to get their luggage as it is already tagged and gone for original cabin by the time you get to check in. that wouldn't bother me!!!!

Couldn't find what "CARDS" am I missing something ? What a birthday surprise :):D

The check-in agent could not find their SeaPass cards at first because they were looking in the area of the original stateroom number.

The check-in agent could not find their SeaPass cards at first because they were looking in the area of the original stateroom number.

Yep, when she went off to find our new cards, we joked about how maybe we were getting upgraded but didn't really think that was it. When she came back and said we were upgraded, I squealed so loud I had to apologize to the people around us.:p

So drinks in hand, sitting by the pool relaxing, waiting for rooms to open up and my massage at 2:30. Life is good.

Good for you, and happy birthday! I'm always curious how bags get delivered properly when upgrades at the pier happen.

They don't. I was lucky and was able to know I was upgraded prior to going to the port and C&A who advised us of the upgrade even fast tracked our documents so I was able to print them the night before with the right room. However, that is where it ended.

All my C&A letters, invitations, etc, C&A gifts went to the original cabin, which remained unused. Late the first night, someone shows up with a laundry bag with all our letters, gifts etc shoved in. Every couple of days another laundry bag would show up with other papers that had gone to our original room.

Loved my upgrade and didn't mind at all. We were familiar enough with what letters, etc were missing or what we needed to get retrieved.